More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grobnar Grobnar

Who is chosen?

Dan Schneider, a bit more of a recluse. Was anyway

Dan entered the hallway and felt eyes turn on him. Visually there was little difference since the incident. An incident that had been covered up and denied. Yet if one inspected his body they’d note it was far more toned, with small cobblestones making up his abs and larger biceps. His skin was unblemished; as if the last 6 years of puberty never affected him. By far the biggest difference was in his pants. His penis grew to be a cock; a lady killer and pussy pleaser. Easily a foot flaccid supported by two grapefruit sized gonads. Those were the physical changes. There were mental as well. With some experimentation he discovered that he could project an aura of sorts around himself. What the aura did was completely up to him. Pleasure? Desire? Ignorance? It was all possible. Right now he put up his aura of ignorance, allowing him to cross the distance to his locker unimpeded.

He opened the locker and put in his books. When he shut it he was surprised to see Maggie leaning against the adjoining locker. “Hey.”

“Maggie.” He replied. “To what do I owe this?”

Margret “Maggie” Docq was Alyssa’s sister. She was his age but shared no classes. She was thin, with the same blonde hair and blue eyes, similarly tight butt and small breasts. Maggie stood a shade taller than her sister. Of course now Alyssa was far from a near perfect copy. Two nights previous Alyssa was cashiering while he stocked. His power experiment lead to her blowing his 19inch hard cock and draining down his magical cum. He left that night satisfied. She left with DD boobs, replacing her A cups, on her 5 foot frame and a slightly larger butt. Dan also left with her phone number.

“Alyssa told me what happened.” A glint flashed in her blue eyes.

“Oh?” He feigned ignorance even as his cock twitched at the thought.

“She showed me too.” Maggie purred. “Hard to hide that.”

Dan stood up. “And?”

“I want that. I want to feel that pleasure, and get that cum of yours. These,” She grabbed her breasts, “Ain’t gonna cut it with Alyssa walking around.”

She grabbed his hand it pressed it against her crotch. “So what do you say?”

It was a forgone conclusion he was gonna fuck her. That question was how. He tapped a finger against his lips. “You knee she just blew me right?”

“That’s why I’m offering this to you.”

“Alright. Same changes?”

Maggie’s eyes sparkled. “Oh yes! Definitely want the junk though! I have to be bigger than Estefani!”

Estefani was a fellow student, one of the few latinas in the school with an ass with its own postcode. Dan smiled. “Here’s the thing. You’ll mount up and I’ll carry you to my first class. You have until then.”

“And if I fail?”

“No success = no magic.”

Maggie’s eyes narrowed. “Challenge accepted.”

Dan expanded his zone of ignorance as the duo shimmied out of their pants; the aura allowed for such a thing to occur in the halls. Maggie paused for a second when she saw his flaccid member hanging towards his knees. “She didn’t say….”

“No backing out now!” Dan thrust his member towards her. “Clock’s ticking.”

Maggie didn’t say a word. Instead she reached down, slender hands unable to fully wrap around his member. Still, she wasn’t deterred the idea of a big ass and large breasts on her frame was far too tantalizing. With several more jerks she deemed his cock hard enough, and positioned herself into his member. With one last breath she mounted it.

Almost immediately she yelled, Maggie’s body completely unprepared for the soda can thick intruder that batted aside any resistance she may have had. Inches of thick cock slid in, until they stopped abruptly. It wasn’t Maggie that stopped, but the angle at which she was trying to in his cock. Dan wrapped his hands around her waist, easily lifting her entire body with little to no effort. (Another perk of the incident.)

Holding her high he pulled her close, forcing the blonde down on his cock. Maggie wailed in pleasure and pain but no one around them batted an eye. A few girls actually looked over, jealous at being taken in such a way. “Whoops hold on.”

Dan bent down, nearly plunging Maggie into the floor as he did so, yet she was so buried onto his cock she was at no risk of falling. He retrieved his bag and hers. “There we are. Ready?”

Maggie could only grunt as he returned his hands to her waist and began to lift her up and down. Her belly bulged as his cock worked in and out; more and more slipping inside with every single thrust. Dan continued the action, Maggie writhing atop his member as he began to walk through the halls. It was quite a feat of course, but since he was hit and transformed it was effortless to him.

Up the stairs he went, students making way for the duo as a trail of juices followed in their wake. All the while he used her body to jerk off his rod; the entire length sinking in with each stroke. After a short walk further he got to his first class. Rather than dismount he decided Maggie should at least get something. Dan pressed her into the lockers outside the classroom, denting it as he began to fully pummel her pussy.

The blonde had long forgotten words, her tongue stuck out as her head rolled to one side then the other. Dan grunted. “Maggie, I’m gonna cum.”

He pushed one final time and let loose a torrent of cum. Maggie’s belly, already bulging from his cock, expanded and thick jets of cum shot inside. For nearly a minute onslaught continued until his cock was spent. He let her down and pulled his member free. Cum dripped from her abused sex and she was to lean against the lockers; gulping down air as she recovered. Finally, “Did I get it?”

“We’ll see.” He replied, keeping to himself what changes will happen to his newest partner.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)