More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Plxto Plxto

Who Gets The App?

Damon Blackgate {Main Branch}

“Thanks for letting me stay with you, Ms. Amari. I promise to pay you back when I can!” I smiled as I dragged my old dinky suitcase behind me and looked into the loving eyes of the woman alongside me.

Her warm hand caressed my face dispensing the airports stuffy air, the golden glow from the sunset elevated her beauty. The beauty of a saint.

“No problem sweetheart! You’re family even if it isn’t by blood. Don’t worry about paying me back, just promise to work hard and stay motivated. It’s what they would have wanted.” Her gentle smile reminded me of my own parents.

If only I didn’t need a reminder… My head began to feel heavy as the memories of my lost loved ones filled it. Tears almost began to build until I felt the arms of the woman next to me wrap around my waist as she held me.

“Mom, probably not the best time to bring that up don’t you think?” Layla said, my best friend.

These women have been here for me my entire life, a second family. I should be counted amongst the luckiest of the survivors of the tsunami that took my home from me. However, I was grateful for the life I would lead from here, rooming with two angels of women until I could properly stand on my own two feet.

Layla, my best friend ever since childhood. Our parents were long time friends as well so we would often video chat if not see each other. During the four years I lived with them as children she would teach me everything she could about the culture of the land, we even invented a language exclusive to us. Though as time passed it became lost to us, the thought of it always healed my heart in time of trouble.

“Sorry about that sweetheart.” Ms. Amari said as she joined in the hug. Her plump body filled with love eliminated any ill feelings I attempted to fight off as her honey-like scent filled my nose. I wrapped an arm around each of them as I sighed.

“That’s right nerd, hard to be sad when two beautiful women are wrapped around you huh.” Layla teased forcing me to chuckle.

“L- Layla! Do not embarrass Damon like that.” Ms. Amari scolded her daughter with a blush as she retreated from the hug and fixed her clothes. As funny a jab as it was, Layla was right. Both of them were the definition of beauty.

Layla was what would be called slim thick. Her waist was well toned and complimented her wide hips, only emphasizing the attractiveness of her athletic stomach. Her ass and breasts should be counted amongst the wonders of the world as they sat perfectly on her body, especially her ass that hung off enough to be used as a shelf if she bent over at the right angle.

Her hair was gorgeous as her mother’s though it was clear it was shaped more like her fathers as it formed a loose curly afro to her shoulders. The raven black complimented her naturally tanned skin in amazing ways, not to mention the piercing eyes she inherited from her mother. At the age of 19 this paragon of beauty no taller than my shoulders stood before me, an angel in human clothes.

“I am not embarrassed at all Ms. Amari. If anything, Layla just volunteered to be my wing woman with how slick her tongue is.” I said as I looked to the recovering Milf.

Ms. Amari was gorgeous in a unique way, a motherly way, as if sunshine could walk. She differed from her daughter in the best ways. Her contrasting plump body was filled in perfectly. Her wide hips must be hereditary, but her hip dips were her own. Her medium sized breasts were the perfect amount of modesty while her ass was so fat it might as well have its own orbit. Even with its size it was not simply mass, the shape was perfect. It was easy to tell that despite her size she took fantastic care of her body.

“Well while that is all well and good I don’t want anyone thinking I am a cougar as soon as we move into our new city.” Ms. Amari complained as she finally got her blush under control and regained her typical motherly posture.

Layla and I laughed as the hug broke off and we made our way out of the airport. As we were walking I wanted to scold myself for looking at them with lustful eyes but I liked to believe that the of my family allowed me a few minutes of innocent ogling.

Ms. Amari and Layla alike preferred to dress casually when possible so they both wore jeans. Both of them were blessed with the supposedly cursed space between a woman’s back and pair of jeans, a trademark of the fat ass club. The difference in age could be guessed by their tops though.

Layla was proud of her athleticism so she often would opt for crop tops and tighter shirts like the red tube top she wore today that stopped right after her first pair of abs.

Ms. Amari on the other hand wore a comfortable looking beige wool sweater as she was typically uncomfortable with being stared at especially in this day and age where people would sooner record anyone they find attractive or interesting and post it to the internet instead of simply leaving them alone.

As I focused on their volmptious asses I felt a vibration in my pocket.

My phone? But I don’t have friends here aside from Layla and Ms. Amari. I wondered as I pulled out my phone. No sooner than when I unlocked its screen did I see a notification appear.

‘Congratulations Damon Blackgate! You have become the first to be gifted the honor of trying out our new invention, the tag app! Please open notification to see more.’

“Huh?” I asked aloud.

Ms. Amari turned to me with a raised eyebrow, “Everything okay sweetheart?”

“All good, just reading something.” I answered before clicking the notification.

‘The Tag App, the app of the century! With this you can make all your lewd dreams come true. Just be careful with how you use it, no take backs after all…’

Well that isn’t ominous. I thought sarcastically as I continued reading. After expanding its introduction, I read all of its rules and finally arrived at the car with Ms. Amari and Layla.

“For now we’ll be staying in a hotel until all of our luggage arrives at the new house.” Ms. Amari said as I climbed into the front seat next to her.

“Sounds good, we all getting our own room?” I asked as Layla scoffed.

“How rich do you think we are? No, me and you can share a room and mom gets her own.” She offered and was immediately shot down.

“You most certainly will not. Damon I trust you a lot but you both are still young adults who will be behind a locked door under the cover of night. I’m not willing to take chances, you will sleep with me.” She countered.

Layla was the one to blush this time around, “Mom! It isn’t like that and you know it. Besides its not like we haven’t had sleepovers before.” She retorted.

“Yes but that was before you two became legal adults with raging hormones. So again, Damon stays with me. As far as the house goes, we can buy a foldable couch for the living room if he’s more comfortable that way.” Ms. Amari said.

This conversation on a normal day would be no more than funny banter, but the seeds that app planted in my mind were growing already. Ms. Amari was my first crush, I always enjoyed going the extra mile to see her smile. Now I possibly held the power to bring that crush to fruition with a few clicks. And before now I can’t say the temptation to be with Layla was ever this strong if present at all, but…

Maybe I could? I mean both of them are single as far as I know, that’s got to be lonely right? It isn’t like I don’t love them, I know I would be good to them. Besides we are family we should-

“Hun, you alright? You have been silent the whole ride here. I can make some chicken soup if your stomach is upset.” Ms. Amari offered with a worried tone as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel.

I shook my head. Get it together Damon. I thought.

“Yeah, that sounds great. Sorry I’m just thinking of stuff.” I answered.

“Well you can think of how your butt is about to get kicked because I brought my Switch and I’ve finally mastered how to use Joker.” Layla poked at me from the back seat as she exited the car with glee.

“Spammer.” I retorted before rising from the car myself and smiling. Her energy was always infectious.

“Damn skippy I am! Beware the spam!” She answered raising finger pistols to my face as she imitated her ranged attacks.

“Layla, language.” Ms. Amari said as she closed the car door.

While we all made our way to the hotel entrance one thing stayed on my mind.

Should I use the app? Even if I do, how?

How does he use the app?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)