More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hotstuffbae hotstuffbae

Where to next?

Damn, you left your ID card back on campus

As you get into your Infiniti, you're pretty hungry, so you pull out your wallet to see how much you have from your job at the local Red Lobster. You realize something is missing. "FUCK!" you yell. Just then, two junior girls walk by as they laugh at you. You run back to get your ID card. As you're running, you trip over your shoelace and then you run into someone. Both you and she fall to the ground and then you become extremely confused on what just happened. You turn around to apologize, and you see it's your friend Kathleen. You've known her since fifth grade, and in that year, she had the biggest crush on you. Her friends literally told everyone in the fifth grade. You admit to yourself that you had a crush on her that year, but you never had the guts to say it. She was small, but cute and has the cutest dance you'll ever see. You have a tendency to make her laugh pretty much all the time.
As you get up, you go over to her and offer her a hand. She gets up as well and you two start off. You were planning to ask her out in middle school, but then one of your good friends, Calvin, took her with a $200 necklace; they broke up beginning of freshman year, but you don't want to be a bitch and take your friend's ex-girlfriend away. So, you two remain friends, hoping to not disturb your relationship with Calvin.
Then, randomly, she pulls you into your old Physic's teacher's room. "I have to show you something," she says. You reply, "What the hell?Are you gonna go say hi to Mr. Dinostano or what? He ain't even here. Don't pull on my hair! I don't even know. What are.... the fuck?" She then pushes back the bookcase and reveals a hidden room. The two of you go in.

What's inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)