More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Who is our protagonist?

Damien

Damien hates this time of year.

Damien could have been allergic to flowers, or some common grass pollen, but no. He had to have allergies to pig grass pollen. That of course means he had to be afflicted by Pollinic Boys.

He clenched his teeth and eyes shut, feeling the soreness in his ass slowly fade. He was laying back on top of a pollinic boy, its dick fucking him at a steady rhythm. Two more pollinic boys were each sucking on his nipples, feeling their tongues toying with the little beads on his chest. A fourth one was stroking his penis, forcing it erect as it sucking him off, his wet mouth consuming Damien's cock.

Damien wasn't gay, he was just unlucky enough to attract Pollinic Boys and pollinic girls. Even a white birch allergy would have been a plus. At least Pollinic Futanari were female for the most part.

The Pollinic boys became more restless, sucking and fucking him even faster. Damien let out a muffled cry as a fifth pollinic boy grabbed the sides of his head and stuffed its erect penis in his mouth. He tried fighting it once before, but it was always fruitless. All he could do was wait it out.

Faster and faster the pollinic boys went. One of the boys that sucked on his nipples more down and began licking his cock along with the fourth one and they each licked the sides of his cock. Damien could barely hold it any longer as his balls retracted, cumming all over the two boy's faces as they continued licking him. The boy Damien was sucking pulled out and came all over his face and the one fucking him came inside him.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)