More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Before you leave, who exactly are you?

Damien McCallen, Omega

You are Damien McCallen, the only Omega son in a family full of Alphas. You have two brothers and three sisters, again, all Alphas. This has led them to worry about you the closer the date gets and they have tried more than once to hook you up with one of their friends. You don't want any of them though; you want someone who loves you for you, not because their friends begged them to take you on. So you dutifully pack for your trip, excited and nervous at the same time.

You look into the mirror above your dresser for the last time because, after this, you'll be living with your new Alpha. Taking in everything about you, you can't help but wonder if they will you to change. Will they make you cut your brown, shaggy hair? Or wear contacts that hide your blue-green eyes? Wrap your bright blue wings to your back so no one can see them? You know for a fact that the pale skin that covers your neck will be marred with their bite, scar to form your bond. You can't help but scrunch your nose up at the thought, the idea of the bond bite has never appealed to you much.

You take one final look around your room and you're ready. You pick up your two suitcases and walk down the stairs, where your mother is waiting. Your father passed away years ago, leaving you as the only Omega in the house and it's obviously irritating your mother, sending you away where she can't protect you. "Are you sure you want to go Damien?" she asks, "We can try to find a way out of this if you want."

You shake your head. "No Mom, I'm ready for this... Just, I'm allowed to come home if it doesn't work out, right? If there isn't an Alpha for me?"

She nods, a reassuring smile on her face. Then you two leave the house and towards the Facility.

You finally arrive. Who do you meet first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)