More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

I saw Dalia ..........

Dalia Relaxing ...

I was almost back home, cutting through the thick forest behind our house when I spotted Dalia (Mom).

Mom was just slowly wandering around the woods and taking tokes off of her joint that she must have rolled up earlier, I thought about calling out “ hey Mom, what’s up “ but I stayed silent instead, something inside of me was saying that I just needed to watch her .

It wasn’t long after when I saw her start to swing around in circles while laughing to herself, it was then that I watched her make her way over to an outcropping of bedrock, she slowly sat down and layed back so she was staring at the sky, looking up between the tall Oak trees ... I watched Mom slowly pull up her long flowing sundress and to my surprise I saw Mom had a long white cock in her hands and as I continued to watch her rub and stroke her Pretty cock, I realized that I was very hard myself, I could not take my eyes away from her stroking and her soft low moans .

I wanted to pull my own cock out and mimic Mother, but I was to scared that she would somehow catch me.

I never thought about another boys cock but this was no ordinary boys cock, this was my Mother’s beautiful cock and deep inside I felt that I needed to find a way to share everything with my Mommy.

What Follows Next ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)