More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's The Lady?

Daisy Ridley

"Ridley?"

"Just for three days," she says, the driver noticing her British accent. "This is on the way back to London, so I figured a quick stop here would be nice."

"Yes it is Ms. Ridley. Well relax and we will be at the hotel in not time."

Daisy fixes her dress, which is riding up her legs, almost to her crotch. It has a deep v line, showing a lot of cleavage. Daisy leans back and stares out the window. She notices the trees on either side of the road. There's a lot of them. Daisy can't see past the first row of trees. She starts to say something, but next thing she know the driver says they have arrived.

Daisy looks forward and sees the hotel just in front of them. It's large, and she can see the rooms on the left stretching backwards. The car stops and Daisy gets out, thanking the driver and grabbing her luggage. She waves at him and heads inside.

At the checkout counter, she gives her information and in a matter of minutes she is in her room, which is on the left side. Closing the door and setting her luggage down, she walks to the glass doors on the opposite side and sees that there's a small trail leading into the woods. Deciding to go for a walk and check out the scenery, she pulls off dress and sandals, standing in just her underwear. Her toned thighs, slim waist and toned stomach are on full display, as are her broad shoulders and ripped arms. The training for the _Star Wars _movies has really paid off for Daisy.

She opens her luggage and pulls out a pair of sneakers, some shorts, a bra, and two tank tops, a blue and a purple one. Putting on the clothes minus the tank tops, she stands and ponders which one to put on.

Which Tank Top Does Daisy Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)