More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 127 127

Celebs

Daisy Ridley

Producers of Chaos Walking became after the movie's poor performance and bad reviews. They are forcing Daisy to do an episode and she agrees.

Mike goes to her house to pick her up and she is wearing the costume they gave her which is a purple tie which ends between her boobs, socks till her thighs and white gloves. She enters the car

Mike: Oh look at you all fancy.

Daisy:Oh not more than you. (he is wearing a tuxedo).

Mike: since you are our first British guest and promoting a British film we wanted to do something fancy . That's a beautiful bush.

Daisy: thanks ( her stomach roars)

Mike: someone can't wait

Daisy: you guys didn't let me eat anything and gave me a snack for dinner.

Mike: don't worry our first task is a big feast and we are here.

It's a castle she gets out of the car and her ass is grabbed by Mike and they enter the castle.

They were welcomed by her fans in tuxedos. She sees a gaint dining table and she goes close to the chair it has a six inch dildo and a metal butt plug attached to it. She gets a little scared but Billy holds her shoulders and puts her on the chair.

Mike: now the game is you have to eat all the dishes you have to guess there ingredients you will and if you are wrong billy will pluck your pube and if you get it wrong a second time we will make that dish using your body and ingredients.

Daisy puts on a smile for the camera but is terrified from the inside. The first fan brings her his dish. It's a "half fried egg and tea". Daisy diggs in.

Daisy: (chewing the eggs) its your cum isn't it (sips the tea) this is boiled piss.

She is right and keeps the fork, cup on the table.

Mike: you have to eat the whole thing.

She looks at him with teard up eyes then her stomach roars. She starts eating and finishing the whole thing. There was some 'tea' on her chin which Mike wipes from her tie.

Mike: next

The next fan brings her a huge pie. She takes the first bite.

Daisy: it's made from your shit.

Billy gets under the table and plucks her pube.

Daisy: aaaaahhhh its not shit really.

Mike: you are half correct that's way we wouldn't make it using body but you are wrong about who's ingredients is it.

Daisy: (looks at the fan) who's is it.

Fan: my entire families. They are huge fans of you.

Daisy: awww

Mike: OK this is way to cute you have to give him something.

Mike gives a martini glass to her, Daisy unzips the fans pants and starts stoking his cock.

Mike: yes Daisy make your martini.

Every body laughs. She looks at him and smiles,she kisses the top of his dick then licks it to make it wet as her saliva is dripping from his dick she collects it in her glass, she starts sucking his dick while making an eye contact with him.

Fan: this is so much better than jerking off to your posters.

Daisy: (takes his dick out of her mouth) oh yeah show me how much you can cum for me

She keeps stoking his dick and sucks his balls as the guy moans. She starts sucking his dick she sucking it so passionately that her saliva kept dripping it in the glass. The fan starts moaning loudly. She realised that he is going to cum anything now. He cums in her mouth and she spirits it in her glass.

Daisy: aaah that was nice.

Mike: that still looks a little dry to me.

The fan starts pissing in her glass and dose it until the glass is full. She drinks the whole thing in one go.

Daisy: aah

Mike: this is probably the best martini you have had. (she smiles at him) now finish your pie.

She goes back and finishes it. The next fan brings a ramen

Daisy: Nice I love ramen.

It's noodles and 2 boiled eggs in yellow soup.

Daisy: (takes a bite) I am guessing piss.

Billy plucks her pube.

Daisy: aaaahh again.

Mike: yes

Daisy: fuck I don't know his families piss.

The crowd screams NOOO

Mike: you know what that means we will make this dish using your body and ingredients.

Daisy is terrified because she doesn't know what comes next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)