More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Skellos Skellos

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Daisy Ridley

Jack leaned back into the recliner and stared at the giant screen television, as Star Wars Episode 7 played on it.... the sound was off... because while he didn't mind the movie and enjoyed it for the most part he wasn't watching at the moment for entertainment... at least not that kind of entertainment, he thought to himself as he stared at the beautiful Daisy Ridley running around on the screen... his hand thoroughly on the back of the head of the 30 year old housewife who was currently blowing him.

THe house technically belonged to her and her husband... but ever since Jack decided that he liked their house he had been sleeping their while the loving husband slept in the garage and provided money for anything the master of the house desired... which usually was expensive tech and all manner of depraved sex with his wife... like the enthusiastic blowjob he was currently receiving.

But like always Jack was getting bored... he was already trying to decide what to do next. He could find another pretty suburbanite and make her his fuckdoll for a while... but well... Cindy... Mindy... Mandy... whatever her name is... was like his 4th this year. He looked at Daisy running across a galaxy far far away again... and said "you really missed your calling... I bet you'd make an amazing porn slut."

He heard a small pop and a woman chirp out "Like thanks master!" before she went right back to her task... yes... Jack smiled he figured out what he was going to do next... he pushed the girl off his dick and she looked up at him with sad eyes.

"Go blow your husband... be his bitch. I'm done with you." He said as he zipped up his pants and walked out of the house.

What does Jack do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)