More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by senit101 senit101

Choose an E.N.F. house member

Daisy Mayweather, the exhibitionist in denial

Daisy Mayweather, the sporty and up beat first year. Originally, she was accepted into the school due to her fantastic track and field record, but panicked when she found out that her scholarship wouldn't cover enough for her to stay. Daisy never considered herself smart and was so proud of herself for making it into university that she was to remain. This is how she ended up in Epsilon Nu Phi, where she could stay as long as she was willing and take as much time as she needed to choose a major.

Her relief was short lived, though, as she came to realize the full extent of what it meant to be an E.N.F. sorority sister. At first, she struggled to adjust, but as her humiliating campus life continued, she found it was much easier to endure than she wanted to admit. In fact, she even started to set herself up to be embarrassed, but would never admit it. She always had excuses like "streaking improved her run times" or "the ancient Greeks performed naked!" As an athlete, Daisy was used to being the center of attention, but her exploits since joining the sorority brought her a level a excitement she didn't want to confess.

Daisy had quite the body to show off too. She stood at 6'3, muscular, but lean and sported a nice tan. She kept her scruffy blonde hair fairly short, so that it barely tickled her shoulders and had bangs that slightly obscured her bright blue eyes. Her breasts may have only been a a-cup, but overall, she was usually flooded with compliments over her athletic form, which become well known by the student body and staff.

Daisy may have been a little ditzy, but she wasn't as dumb as she thought she was. she was friendly, energetic, and a bit of a goofball, but had a kind heart. She was a good sport when it came to teasing and usually tried to laugh off her embarrassment, but she also liked to play around with her sisters when they're in the humiliation spotlight. Overall, though, she had a good relationship with the other members and would do anything to protect them if they where at risk of any real harm.

While Daisy was one of the famous "E.N.F." girls, she was still a talented athlete, which earned her a bit of fame and respect. Her position as the fastest member of the track team as well as her toned body had earned her the nickname "The Streaking Goddess". Daisy always rolled her eyes at such a title and kept insisting that she only stayed in Epsilon Nu Phi because she couldn't afford regular tuition, but deep down, Daisy always looked forward to her next public humiliation.

Where does Daisy's story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)