More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nitchgut nitchgut

What's next?

Daenerys is attacked by the Sons of the Harpy in Meereen (Season 5)

Gone," the Unsullied soldier repeated. He glared down at the smaller man expectedly. His spear dripped with blood, he had killed one of the attackers, but it had not been enough. When Tyrion did not respond he glanced at Greyworm, then at the men around them fighting back the crowd.

Tyrion followed his gaze, The Meereenese who had come out to see the Queen were in a panic, kicking up dirt and dust. Some tried to run away, others tried to run through them. This had been his idea, another terrible idea in a long list of terrible ideas. His head throbbed, his throat choked with dust. She was gone, this could not be happening.

"Close the city gates. No one leaves." Greyworm ordered.

"Kick down every door, tear down houses if need be," Daario added before he pushed his way out of the crowd. "They could not have gone far."

Tyrion winced, his head still spinning. This could not be happening, not another failure. This was supposed to have been a simple parade around the city, to show the people their Queen, to help relations. He had not thought the Son's of the Harpy would be so brazen to attack in the middle of the day.

He was a fool, a fool with a missing Queen.

Where is Daenerys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)