More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nitchgut nitchgut

What's next?

Daenerys fails to free the Unsullied and is taken as a herself (Season 3 AU)

How long had it been? Daenerys could no longer tell. Her hands were bound, her eyes covered, her mouth gagged, her body laid bare. She hung from her tied hands, her arms painfully outstretched and supporting all her weight.

She could barely feel the ground, just a hint of a stone floor on the tips of her toes every so often as she gently swayed back and forth. If she stretched, she could stand and rest her weight on the balls of her feet. But that brought a different kind of pain as her body contorted to reach the floor and she could only hold the position for so long.

She could barely feel the humid warm air that kept her bare skin damp with sweat. She couldn't feel the way her silver-blonde hair, free of her braids, cascaded down her back and chest. She couldn't feel anything but the ache in her arms. A dull agonizing constant throb of pain to remind her of her foolishness.

She had come to Astapor an arrogant foolish girl. A girl who had thought just because had dragons she could change the world.

The Good Masters had taken her dragons, her men, they had taken her. No meetings were made, no trades were offered, no deals to be struck. She and her people had barely made it a few feet off her ship before the Good Masters and their Unsullied had came swords and spears unsheathed and simply took what they wanted. A dragon was worth too much to be bargained for. She knew that now.

And now she hung, alone, naked, and in agony. She did not know what had happened to her people, her dragons. Not that she could think of much other than the pain.

A door opened, she could the sound of iron moving, then cooler air kissed her skin. She shivered and behind her blindfold her eyes rolled back in her head. The sound sandals on stone filled the once silent room.

Maybe they were here to kill her, maybe they would finally start to whip and beat her. Maybe they would feed her, let her drink. She did not know, her only choice was to wait.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)