More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alias The Rat Alias The Rat

Who are you?

Daenerys "Stormborn", Targaryen Princess

"That is it," hissed Viserys, pumping his cock into his sister's mouth, hands gripping her platinum blonde hair harshly. "Suck it good and hard, bitch. It's the last dragon cock you're going to get in your whore's life."

Daenerys groaned around her brother's hardness as he pounded her tonsils. "Mmm, you like that, don't you, you filthy cunt?" muttered Viserys, his member pistoning in and out of her wet, soft mouth. One hand trailed down to her breasts, and fondled her left breast roughly, tweaking the nipple. "You like taking my dragon cock down your slutty throat?"

Dany pulled back from her brother's dick, and nodded. "Oh, yes, Your Grace. It is my favorite thing to do in the world..."

Viserys slapped her, causing Dany to whimper. "Did I tell you to stop sucking, sister-bitch?" He pulled her head back onto his swollen member. "Remember, this is the last time before you become the horse lord's. I want to make it count."

Daenerys could help but shudder at that. She and her brother had traveled together for years in the Free Cities since the cruel Usurper had destroyed the Targaryens and them into exile. In time, they had become lovers, as siblings so often had among their line. But Viserys had never wed her, and the present arrangement with the Dothraki Khal Drogo was essentially why--Viserys has always known that a bride of the blood of Valyria, even a slightly soiled one, held great value among many lords in this world, lords who had men to win back the Iron Throne. In truth, Dany was quite fearful of being wed to the savage Dothraki, of whom she heard many terrifying things, and rather desperately sought a way to avoid the upcoming marriage...

What does Dany have in mind to avoid being bound to Khal Drogo?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)