More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by im_useless_at_love im_useless_at_love

What storyline do you want?

Daddy x Lily

Dad has been sad since his wife had died a couple years ago, and had no one to have sex with. Around that time, his oldest daughter had left for college and his other daughter was too in grief to fuck her.

Now, she was in her last year in High School ThisIsNotHugh and he had little time to let out his sexual frustration before she left for college. Work has been tough, and even though it was... well, immoral of him, he needed release. Badly.

So, he came up with the perfect plan. His son, Jake, was off in a sleep over with his soccer friends, and then, when Lily was asleep, he was gonna fuck her all night long.

He got out of the car, and went inside and took off his shoes. God, was he tired. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar #_NotSponsored, _and ate it. He looked over his work that he had done at work and heard someone enter the kitchen.

“Jake is at the park, then gonna get a ride from [Insert friend’s name here] mom for the sleepover, mkay dad?”

“Yeah, sure.” He looked at his daughters outfit. It was rather, in his opinion, slutty. With a dark gray tank top, and bright yellow underwear, she wasn’t wearing pants. She was stunningly beautiful. So fuckable.

Does Lily stay or leave?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)