More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pauldeman Pauldeman

What's next?

Daddy's Girl

New day for the girl, her car got repaired and she went back to home. Although she had pain after sex and could able to stand even for pee. Even though she was suffering from the pain, she could not forget her first time and everytime she thought about night it excite her. Her pussy got wet with the thought only. With few days passed she wanted to have the pleasure again. She called on the number that she got from the boy but no one answered the call, she tried many times but all in vein. She could not control her and wanted the dick in her pussy. So she decided to go to the villa. She took his dad car and went their, unlike from the last time this time Villa is locked and no one is there. She got disappointed and went to her house. She could not control her feeling so she decided to masturbate at night when everyone went to sleep. At that night she got a chance and she went to bathroom but on her way she listened some sounds. She followed the sound and came to know that it was coming from their parents room. She decided to wait and heard the sounds. It was moaning of her mother (aahh... aah... aaaaah..... aaaaaaaah) while her father fucking her mother. She decided to peek into the room and opened the door slightly. She saw that her father fucking her mother in doggy style and her mother enjoying the dick of her father. She noticed the dick size of her father is so big and her mother enjoying it so much. Girl could not resist the feeling and start masturbating outside the room and started moaning (aah... aah... uhhh... uuh...). She can't hold the load too much and splashed just outside the gate. She noticed that her parents already tired and her father was coming out of the room. She ran from there. Her father noticed the wet floor and observed that something split on ground and that was not water because it had smell. Her father was very intelligent and came to know quickly that her daughter enjoyed during sex. So he decided to make plan to know the truth from her girl. Next morning, he decided to went in her daughter room and saw that her dughter still sleeping on her bed. He decided to wake her daughter and asked her why she was sleeping this much late. Her daughter said that she was not feeling well and asked her father to go out from her room. Her father did that. Her father already know that her daughter making excuses only. He went to his wife and told her to visit her parents for day or two. Her wife got happy to hear and start packing and at that evening she left the home and went to their parents room. Girl got little upset that she could not enjoyed her parents sex for that night. She went to her room. She got surprised when she entered the room as her father already there. Her father told her that he will be there in her room for the night as she was not feeling well today. She got shocked and sad that she can't even masturbate in her room now. At that night she reminded her first sex and again got excited and got excited with that. She wanted her father to go out from her room. She about to told her father same but same time she noticed that her father lied on her bed naked. She got amazed with the size of dick. She got excited and could think that man next to her is her father. She start rubbing the dick from her hand. Her father woke up but don't want to disturb her daughter. She start licking the lips of the with her soft lips. Her father enjoyed it and could not resist and woke up and asked her daughter was she there last night when her parents had sex. She got shocked and hesitantly said yes. Her father gave him smile and want her to continue the process. Now she took half of the dick in her mouth and could not take the rest. Her father start undress her panty and rub his finger against her cunts. She enjoyed it after few minutes, she could able to hold long and splashed out her juice from the tight pussy. Her father turned her to drink the juice from pussy and liking her pussy deligently. Now her father pulled out her bra and start rubbing her chest and she started moaning (aah... uhhh..). Now she requested her father to put his dick in her tight pussy. Her father did it but still her pussy was so tight. So her father asked her to apply lubricant so she can take the dick without pain. She rubbed oil on her pussy and on her daddy dick. Now he started fucking her girl. First he put the tip of his dick and asked her daughter if she had pain with that or not. Even she felt pain, she replied no to her father and she want his full dick. Now he pushed half of his dick and she screamed (aaaaaaaaaaaaah). Her father took out his dick and asked her if she had hurted with that. She replied no as she also enjoyed that. Again her father put his dick, this time he slowly push and pull the tip of his dick. She enjoying it and asked her daddy to put more of his dick in her pussy. Her father did it, this time she had less pain and she enjoying it ( daddy fuck me harder aaah aaah aahh uuhhh uuh). Slowly slowly her father put his full dick inside her pussy and both enjoyed that pleasure. After few hours of such pleasant sex both went on bed and slept. Next morning, father went to his room before her mother arrived and prepared breakfast and tea for both mother and daughter. At that breakfast daughter saw her father with horny eyes and whispered in her father ears that she was very happy and look forward to do it again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)