More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by CometLapin CometLapin

Who's watching you?

Dad.

You turn slowly, stroking lightly. You're a little sensitive from coming, but you wanna see who it is watching you, and you can't let on that you know they're there. You turn slowly, so you can see the door in the mirror without the person knowing you're watching. You whisper "I can come and fuck as much as I want and never get tired." Your cock plumps back to full hardness immediately after starting to flag a little. You stroke faster, giving who's ever watching a show. "Mmmmmm, fuck, yes, that feels good," you moan, pretending you're in the throws of imagining something sexy. You watch through hooded eyes as- as your dad comes in?!

He's quiet, obviously trying not to be heard. He closes the door quietly and locks it, and you stroke a little faster, nervous but excited. You never considered a guy before, and especially not your dad, but you're horny and this whole situation is so surreal that it's really doing the trick. Your dad slowly unzips his pants, fishing out his cock. You mentally measure it- it's not as monstrous as yours, for sure, but it's thick and hefty, a perfect cock for your broadly built dad. He begins to stroke himself as he watches you, his eyes on your cock, licking his lips. You hesitate, fighting with yourself. Your libido decides for you. You take a risk and moan- "ohhhh, daddy, oh fuck yes..."

That did the trick. You watch your dad strip, his cock at attention, his heavy balls swinging below. He quietly steps into the shower, and you pretend not to notice until his large, calloused hand is stroking you, replacing your own. You groan- "Dad?!" He places his other hand over your mouth, kissing your neck as he touches you. Your legs go a little weak- you've never been touched by anyone else and your dad is giving you an expert handjob. He strokes slowly but firmly, with a tiny twist when he gets to the head. He rubs his thumb over the fat head of your cock on each upstroke, smearing you with your own fluids.

His voice is low and raspy in your ear. "You've got your old man beat, look at the size of this thing..." He strokes you, teasing you with how slowly he's moving. You try to thrust into his hand, but he stops you. "Nuh uh, kiddo. Daddy's gonna show you how it's done." You almost cry with how good it feels. He strokes you slowly, then fast, then slow again whenever you get close to coming. You're shaking as he expertly edges you, his hand still over your mouth. You can feel his own fat prick against your ass cheeks, and every time you squirm it moves into your crack. You shiver and twitch as he nibbles your neck.

Does dad show mercy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)