More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

So, what is this great plan you have?

Da Vinchi and Slugger.

As you're laying in the bed trying to come up with a plan you hear some talking in the hallway just outside your room. You had originally thought there were 2 men guarding you, but there is actually 3. The last one is outside the door and is now involved in a loud conversation with somebody else. The two men in the room look at each other with a puzzled looking on their faces. From their name badges you've memorized who they are. One of the guys is black and his name is Omar. The other is white and older, probably around 45, his name is Rich.

"Think we should check it out?" Omar asked.

The voices from the other side of the door stopped and the sound of some ruckus followed, then there was silence. Suddenly there was a couple hard thuds on the hospital room door. It didn't sound like somebody knocking with their fist... it sounded bigger. You watch as the black officer makes his way to the door, he has his hand on the butt of his pistol and is preparing to pull it out. He slowly reaches for the doorknob then turns it and pulls the door open. He screams and jumps back as a human body falls into the room. You can see that the body is that of the third officer and his face is all bloody. He looks pretty lifeless but perhaps he is just knocked out.

"Oh shit!" Omar shouts as a large man steps into the doorway with a sawed-off in hand. You see him fumble with his gun, you know he is a rookie and you almost feel sorry for him when the man pulls the trigger of the sawed-off shotgun. The room is filled with a loud crack, it's almost deafening. You see the black officer leave the ground and fly back into the wall with a thump. The older officer doesn't attempt to get his gun, instead he throws his hands up in the air.

"Please, don't shoot me!" he begs, "who are you?" he asks after.

The man with the sawed-off aims the gun at Rich and says, "now slowly remove your gun and place it on the floor. Then kick it over to me."

The officer did as he was told and as soon as the gun was at the gun-man's feet he knelt down and picked it up. He stood back up and introduced himself. "They call me Da Vinchi... you see I am an artist, and my friend's name is Slugger."

"Slugger?" the police officer whispered, a little confused. A second man stepped through the doorway and entered the hospital room. Suiting enough he was carrying a "Louisville Slugger" baseball bat.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)