More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gystex gystex

Please indicate your gender & whether you wish to Custom Design or make use of a Feature Model.

DISCLAIMER

It is company policy that all FantasyWoman products are programmed for consensual sex only. In addition, under current law, no FantasyWoman may be constructed to resemble a woman under the age of 18. All other uses of FantasyWomen are at the discretion of the consumer, though we encourage our customers make use of their FantasyWoman to live out their base sexual needs without fear of emotional entanglements or other concerns.

Customization: Here at FantasyWomen, we recognize that every customer has his or her own tastes, and we're prepared to meet those requirements. To that end, customization of your FantasyWoman is encouraged. Just so there's no confusion, let's abandon the cute metaphors, and just give the indtructions...

How to add your own threads: You may add threads in several different places...

(1) To specify exotic hair, custom physical attributes, or specific attitudes. When someone does this, I will follow it up with other threads to lead the selection process to completion.

(2) To name a Role for the Fantasy Woman to portray, and proceed from there into a sexual fantasy.

(3) To continue anyone elses sexual-fantasy thread.

Since we recognize the need for a supplier of FantasyMen, our production facilities are geared solely to produce female models. Anyone who wishes to create such a supply is invited to do so, & we will view them, and edit as we feel the need.

Our customer-service department has received word that some people would prefer to jump straight into their sexual fantasies without going through the long process of selection. It is our goal to bring satisfaction to those customers as well by creating Feature Models from which they can choose, and thus begin their fantasies immediately.

Due to the inability to erase threads from CHYOO stories, this story contains several ERRORS. Do not bother following these error threads, they lead nowhere.

Further questions, comments, or requests for specific varieties of Fantasy Women (TM) may be directed to TJChurch, Pres. of Church Music & Improvisation Ideas.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)