More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fun1970 Fun1970

What's next?

DECISIONS DECISIONS

After the next scheduled workout they exchanged numbers and Harry invited her to his place for lunch. He was so excited and had a perpetual hardon. Every time he took a piss his cock would be covered with pre-cum from thinking of Jackie. He went out and bought a black leather jock strap that covered his ten inch thick cock , he really liked the way it bulged in his pants. He prepared a nice lunch for the both of them and had to go and masturbate before she got there or she would see his bulge.

Jackie told me that she would be a bit late today from her workout as she was going to visit with a friend, it wasn’t a lie! And so when she got to his house she asked if she could freshen up. He told her sure that the restroom was upstairs. Harry wasn’t married not that any women wanted to marry him. Once they got a taste of his cock every woman that he’s been with wanted to marry him, no way was his response, every time. Harry like being free to fuck whom and when he wanted and he wasn’t going to be tied down.

Jackie came out of the restroom and Harry could swear that she had put on a bit of makeup. He also noticed that for the first time he could see the outline of her panties through her spandex pants. He also noticed a bit of a camel toe forming in the front of her pants, this had his hardon going again. They had a light lunch and a few glasses of wine when Harry broke out a joint. Jackie told him that she hadn’t smoked weed since college and wasn’t sure if she could handle it. Harry laughed and lit the joint and said to her as he passed it to her “I’m sure you can handle it”.

Jackie took the joint and took a big hit, she coughed a couple of times but being a real trooper she hit it again and this puff went down smoother than the first hit. Soon she was feeling the buzz and it was at this point that Harry asked her if she wanted to dance to a slow jam that was playing in the back ground. She hesitated for a second as her husband hadn’t danced with her for a long time now. She took Harry’s hand and they began to dance nice and slow like Harry wanted. They talked while they danced and at one point Harry decided to take a chance and bent down and went for a kiss.

Jackie had to think fast and make a decision, should she or not, kiss Harry, decisions, decisions that had to be made. She caved in and kissed him back. After all she had had a hardon for Harry for quite a bit. The kiss melted any resistance she may have had and she stuck her tongue down his throat and pulled him closer. Jackie felt before she actually saw his bulge, she quickly wondered how big his cock was if she could feel it thru his pants. As he kissed her he walked her to the couch and they sat down and continued to kiss and soon he was fondling her tits and kissing her neck.

After about fifteen minutes of this he had worked his hand down her stomach and was rubbing her pussy on the outside of her pants. He could feel the heat from her pussy and at one point he pushed his finger into the crack of her pussy and the camel toe really stood out. Harry felt her respond by pushing her pussy into his hand and he knew he had her. He suggested they go to his bedroom and they kissed and fondled each other along the way.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)