More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drake G. Reaper Drake G. Reaper

Which world is the being in?

DC/Marvel reboot

Working at her desk and going over various intelligence reports from various SHIELD agents working in the field. Deputy-director Maria Hill is making sure all the recent intel is good, though it appears there's something weird going on that Natasha has decided to investigate. Giving her approval she moves onto the next report and the next and the next and next.

"Man are these boring. You'd think working for a super spy agency these would be more interesting." Maria muses amused.

Shaking her head she turns on her radio only for a strange static to come through the speaker. Making her pause as the music it should be playing starts to play.

Listen to your tits when they're calling for you

Listen to your tits, there's nothing else you can do

It doesn't matter if they are rude or crude

Just listen to your tits they always know what's best

Finding the music strange she moves to change it but finds herself frozen and stuck as if she's in some kind of hypnotic trance. Her breasts swell larger and larger tearing through her SHIELD uniform stopping at the size of basketballs. But what surprises her is the large pair of lips replacing her nipples a pair of lipples as it were.

"Well if that isn't just my favorite song of all fucking time." Her left breast comments.

"It sure is Aria nothing better than hearing a how pieces of fuckmeat should listen to their tits." Mari tells her sister while degrading Maria.

"Got that right sis now then, GET US SOME FOOD YOU DUMB FUCKMEAT WE'RE HUNGRY!!!!" Aria barks out to Maria, or fuckmeat, cunt, bitch, slut, or any other derogatory names they use to insult and demean her.

Obediently following the commands of tits Maria Hill walks to the cafeteria and stuff herself until her tits have decide they're finally full. Unaware of the nature of the Message it spreads from Maria's radio and into her tablet spreading into SHIELD's databases and sending itself to numerous heroes.

How does Maria deal with Mari and Aria or who will be Getting the Message next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)