More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bella_fae bella_fae

Which do you pick?

DARE!

Dani's jaw dropped slightly. "Wow. Wouldn't have thought you'd pick dare, Jane. Remember, you can't take it back now!" She grinned, picking up her drink and taking a long sip as she thought of a proper dare. The smile grew as she set her glass back down, looking intently at the tv screen. "Jane, I dare you to copy them." She pointed a the screen.

You turn to look, your eyes widening at the sight of a woman getting pleasured by another woman. "That? To.. who?"

Dani sat in the recliner, hooking her long legs over both arms to reveal no panties beneath her short black skirt. "One guess, sugar."

The thought of being in Dani's lap like that sent a sudden spark down your spine. You had often had fantasies of being with another girl- but had never actually thought of doing it. Well, here was the open chance to give it a try... With an open lesbian friend.

You scrambled over to Dani, sitting on your knees before her and placing your head against her thigh, letting your tongue drape against her outter lips. She smelled wonderful... just what you had imagined it to be like. You glanced up to see what the video was doing; after all, Dani had dared you to copy them. Your tongue moved against her little pleasure button in the same manner as the other girl, lapping and licking, nibbling slightly on it. Dani writhed beneath you, cooing words of encouragement. The porn girl was placing a finger in her partner- you copied, slipping easily into slick Dani, pumping verbatim to the video.

"Oh, wow, Jane-," Dani gasped, her eyes locked onto you as you continued to mimic the screen. She groaned louder as you movd to imitate the newest pleasure- the tongue inside. "OH!!!," Dani weezed, grapsing hold of your head. "Oh, wow- oh- ohhh-"

Your tongue slowed as Dani bucked against you, her body jumping about in the chair. "How'd I do?," You asked darkly, pulling away with a smile as you wiped your mouth with your wrist.

Dani only nodded, still catching her breath. You laughed at that, only to give a surprised gasp as you felt a hand seductively moving along your bottom.

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)