More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nosmel Nosmel

Who do we follow in this new future?

Custom female celebrity (No collar)

(**Don't forget to change the main character name at the box to the right! The story is intended to be written in such a way to support any celebrity you choose with Scarlett Johansson being replaced with whoever you want. This sentence here is the only actual instance of the word "Scarlett" or "Johansson" in the entire story, the name is just a variable**)


The perfect genetic copy of Scarlett Johansson went to bed on the eve of her 18th birthday, excitedly winding down from the best day of her life. Her parents threw her a surprise birthday party a full day early and she received presents far better than she ever thought possible, literally. Not only was the hot pink Lamborghini WAY more than she expected to get in the first place, they got Scarlett the pony she always asked for when she was younger and the keys to a giant mansion they'll all be moving into tomorrow!

Despite all the lavish gifts, it seemed more like a farewell party than a birthday party, with everyone acting like they'll never see her again. She could barely sleep with anticipation for an even bigger surprise promised for her actual birthday tomorrow. How could they possibly top all of that?

When Scarlett's eyes open the next day, her vision refuses to focus properly and her muscles don't seem to want to move, as though she's never used them before. A bright florescent light beams down on her from an unfamiliar tiled ceiling, while a dull thud slaps into her cheek from the beside the bed. With great effort, Scarlett turns her head towards the feeling and sees a blurry cock in front of her face, just before it's pressed between her lips and into her slack jawed mouth.

"WELCOME! TO THE WORLD..... of TOMORROW!" The owner of the penis shouts with dramatic enthusiasm before giggling to himself. He starts thrusting in and out of Scarlett's confused face while she tries to figure out how her arms and legs are supposed to work. They don't seem to be responding like they used to.

"Dude, no one gets your lame, hundred year old cartoon references. They don't even have Futurama in the simulation." Another man with a clipboard quips to the first while prodding at Scarlett's body and taking notes. "Try not to move Ms. Johansson. It'll be awhile before your muscles are strong enough to work like they did before and... King! Do you have to skull fuck her right when she gets up? I'm trying to do the damn debriefing!"

"Ugh, don't be such a killjoy, Pep! I love it when a Scarlett Johansson clone needs debriefing! Every time I see a fresh pair of those beautiful lips I wanna stick my dick between them... And this one doesn't even get a collar! No one cares about her!" King says, humping deeper into the confused girl's mouth with increasing enthusiasm. Pep winces at his partner delivering the bad news to Scarlett in such a crass way, even though she has no idea what is going on anyway.

"Ahem. Yes, well..." Pep continues, attempting to explain the bizarre situation over the increasing gags. "The gentleman who commissioned your existence has died in an accident and his next clone is only on year 10 of his next respawn training. He didn't pay enough to care for you longer than eighteen years, so...."

King abruptly pulls out of Scarlett Johansson's mouth and begins pumping out a massive facial that seems to go on forever, leaving her face completely covered in a one man bukkake. Her barely functioning eyes sting with pain as they are covered while she reels and squirms in confusion. "So you'll have to figure out how to make it on your own." King says, shaking the last few drops onto her bare chest.

"Humph. Well I hope you're finished." Pep groans, rolling his eyes. He sneers at Scarlett's naked and cum covered body, writhing and wincing in weak erratic movements, then he looks back at his clipboard to finish the debriefing. He flips to the last page in frustration, it's just another stupid Scarlett Johansson clone; she'll be fine. "When you figure out how your legs work, there's a shower in the other room. After that, we'll see what we can do about getting you set up here. We're not monsters." They turn to leave.

"My name is Pepsi Verizonwireless and this is Burgerking Ruthschrissteakhouse, but King and Pep will do for short." Pep says casually as he walks towards the door. He doesn't explain to Scarlett Johansson about the corporate sponsorship that gives them their odd names or, more importantly, what H1W1 is and why King just used her face for a sex toy. Or where this is. Or when this is.

"Come see me when you want a job. Or go see Pep if you wanna learn somethin' first." King says as he exits, before suddenly pausing and turning around towards Scarlett. He eyes her naked body hungrily, already playing with his massive erection, practically throbbing for more action as though he hadn't just gotten off. He winks at her. "I'll be seeing you later.... Miss Johansson."

"....Wh...at?" Scarlett says weakly through her cum covered lips, figuring out how to use her voice for the first time a second too late as they close the door behind them.

The eighteen year old Scarlett Johansson clone lays in silence; naked and alone.

Now what?

What's next for Scarlett Johansson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)