More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you see?

Curves! Curves! Curves!!!

Looking back at you from the mirror is a proud curvey lady in her mid 30s. Five kids have popped out of you but you're still deliciously attractive to men, yet somehow you fail to grab your husbands attention. Your curves look stunningly amazing in any clothes style you wear, but they look their most perfect when you have it all out to bare. You have pillowy double D breast who just beg to be touched, held and played with. They end in pinky puffy nipples that just ask for a mouth or pair of fingers to tease them. You have a nice yet slightly pudgy tummy that doesn't stand out that much unless you wear tight clothes that are 3 times smaller than your size. Your hips and thighs are what grab the attention of most when you catwalk anywhere, in your house, on the street, during PTA meetings; you swear even some of the mom's even stare at you with hunger in their eyes. Your ass is huge, a whale tail of epic proportions being 45 inchs in circumfernce, you could go toe to toe with any of those hoes on 40oz bounce. All this surrounds your puff juicy oussy which you keep baldly shaved and take care of with your life. It is your pride and glory. All this is topped with a pretty face, nice lips, gorgeous hazel brown eyes and a cute nose. Loving what you see and done with your vanity you exit to your hotel bedroom.

Who's in your hotel bedroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)