More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the main character?

Cursed

"I bet we never see that prudish little twit Ashley again," said Madison.

"I bet!" said her friend Chloe, "but don't you think you went too far? Getting her wasted then stripping her after she passed out and leaving her naked on the front steps of the Kappa Delta house?"

"She shouldn't have flirted with Todd," said Madison.

"Um, well he did flirt with her...." said Chloe before Madison silenced her with daggers from her eyes. Chloe knew beter than to cross Madison.

Madison Kynt was a senior in college. She was majoring in marketing. She was 5'9 with a curvy 36-24-36 body, long thick hair dyed honey blonde, dark brown eyes and high cheek bones. Her father was a wealthy lawyer, and her mom, now divorced form Madison's dad, ran a spa.

Madison and Chloe walked off campus on their way to a coffee shop for a couple of lattes. Madison looked down at her phone and stared to text Todd. As she did, she ran into a woman coming out of an alley and knocked the woman down. She looked down and saw what appeared to be a small, middle aged homeless woman lying on the sidewalk. "Watch where you're going?!" said Madison. "I almost dropped my phone!"

"Can you help me up, young lady?" asked the woman.

"Ewww, i'd rather clean the gutter with my bare hands! If you had a job, this would not have happened!" said Madison. She grabbed Chloe's hand and dragged her off down the sidewalk.

The lady sat up and stared after Madison. She watched Madison's hips sway in her short denim shorts with the sequined pockets. She concentrated on Madison's mind and got a glimpse of what she did to the poor Ashley. The woman held up a bony finger and pointed it at Madison. "You will be exposed, and you will see, being humiliated is not funny. Your butt and breasts will be on display, and you'll be humiliated to your dismay!"

A sound of thunder was heard.

Madison and Chloe looked up and saw no storm clouds.

"That was odd," said Chloe.

Madison shrugged and reached for the door of the coffee shop.

what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)