More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

What does she buy?

Cursed Necklace (Perception Filter and Clothing Eliminator)

"Hmm, what about this one?" Ash asked, gesturing to the next item while fiddling with her hoodie string as she looked over the various items on the counter. They were all pieces of jewelry, while she didn't own too much bling such as this, she figured she'd treat herself today.

The shopkeeper reached over towards what Ash had motioned at, a necklace with a silver chain and a rather simple ruby to decorate it, nothing too fancy, but nothing too cheap looking, good and modest "This one?" The older white man asked, his hair thin and grey, his skin full of wrinkles "It's a wonderful piece, not as old as some of the things in here, hah, myself included. It'd certainly suit you, light too, it'll feel like you aren't wearing anything!"

She sighed as she considered the options, this one really did seem appealing...within her price range too, almost suspiciously so "Hmmm...yeah I'll take it" Ash caved, reaching for her purse.

"Should I bag it up for you so you can try it on at home?" He asked Ash, almost pointedly

Ash raised an eyebrow, awfully specific "Nah I think I'll just wear it now, might as well get some use out of it right?" The girl then went through the motions, handing over payment and collecting her receipt like a responsible human being, she never knew if she might want a refund or not.

Then that's when the strangeness began.

The moment Ash brought the necklace to her skin and clicked it secure, she suddenly felt a decent bit cooler, it had been a hot day after all and maybe a hoodie was a poor choice. The shopkeeper simply nodded like nothing was amiss though, so she simply turned and began heading for the door. The first step she took felt strange though, like her shoe had slipped off, so she naturally looked down to investigate.

That's when she realised, the second she put the necklace on all of her clothes had seemed to vanish, or turn invisible "What the fuck...?" Ash asked loudly, covering herself with her hands.

"Wh-what's the matter...?" The shopkeeper asked, sounding confused. Then Ash realised that she was showing him her ass and turned back so she could protect her modesty.

"Wh...what the f-fuck did you sell me...?" The apparently nude woman asked, panic filling her voice. Then she realised it was the necklace's fault, and she quickly pulled it off. But of course her clothes didn't reappear.

That's when the shopkeeper seemed to turn his gaze away respectfully "Oh I...right, I see now" He sighed, shaking his head "Okay that thing got mixed in with the regular necklaces, I couldn't find out which one it was..."

Ash listened, narrowing her eyes first at him then the necklace "You just lost a magic necklace? A magic perverted necklace?"

"It's easier than it looks! Anyway quick put it back on, while you're wearing it people won't see you naked" The naked girl admittedly did as commanded, just as quickly putting it back on "Un-unfortunately it won't work on people who've already seen you naked, so I can still see you" The shopkeeper explains, still looking away "To make matters worse, people who HAVEN'T seen you are compelled to remove it and try it on themselves"

Her heart raced, she was totally nude now, just in a shop and now had to get to safety while running the risk of people tearing her only safety off of her, or even the off chance of people having already seen her spotting her. Ash's mind raced for the times she'd been caught in the shower...that number sadly was not zero.

"Sh-shit I uh...I'm...I'm gonna go...I'm not shopping here again! N-no offence" Ash stammered, making her way to the door as fast as she could.

"Don't worry I understand...I'll give you a refund for it if you ever get out of this situation!" He called back, tone filled with a decent pinch of concern.

What does Ash do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)