More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by WilltheBoatmaster WilltheBoatmaster

What's next?

Curse of the Goblin's Hourglass

"I'm...i'm ...i'm.." Emily stuttered out her proclamation. Her voice a little higher than her normal tone. "I'm a goblin!"

And she was exactly what said, a fantasy styled goblin.

Standing around 3'4, Emily surroundings seemed to loom over her. She sniffed with her nose in shock and immediately her hands shot up. Emily's goblinoid body gave her a pointed snozz. It also granted an enhanced sense of smell, as the woman could sniff out scents that she couldn't have before her transformation. Still, it would be nice if she didn't have a nose like a twig.

"I wish I had a mirror at the moment." Emily's mind stated. She licked her teeth, which caused her hands to shoot up again. She lowered her hands and hesitantly stuck her tongue out. She could feel the slimy appendage reach all the way to the tip of her nose. The goblin groaned as she retracted the organ, it passed her teeth, which now had canine's that belonged in a dog.

"What about my-" Emily raised her arms forward.

Looking at her arms, Emily could see her green skin. The specific shade of green reminding Emily of a lime. She surveyed her appendages as if she couldn't believe they were her own. The newly minted goblin raised her hand to brush away a lock of hair from her face and Emily counted her blessing that it was the same color as before. Another interesting tidbit was that her hair seemed to be just a bit longer than her body. And on the subject of her body, Emily looked down and gasped at what she saw. She was nude, but she did learn that her carpet did match her drapes.

"Eeek!" Emily covered her body to try and give herself some modesty. "What the hell is this!"

Emily cringed at her high pitch squeal, but she did have more important things to worry. She would push her close survey of her form towards the bottom of the list of important things happening to her at the moment.

"First things first: where am I?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)