More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

What's next?

Curse of Conspiracy

"No, I don't want to hurt her. She was a bitch to me all through school but I just..." Trailed off the young witch.

She was Abigale Summers but this is not her story, Abby to her friends joined with her new coven in some red brick lined basement. She had been lured here with the promise of a plan of on a highschool tormentor but was worried what the other girls had in mind. She had been very open and honest with them opening up fully about her recently and some of the women in her coven could be very protective..

"Oh, we know exactly how you feel, And that's not the sort of magic we practice young one you know better than that." Came the voice of a slightly older woman who was in fact much older than she looked.

"But you said I'd get my for everything, I'm confused" Said the first voice.

"Oh yes, you see we practice white magic exclusively but even white magic has side effects. We're merely going to cleanse her of her negative karma. In a way that should give you great satisfaction" Said the second.

"I still don't understand what you mean" Abby replied now truly confused and a bit excited.

"The universe at large is going to conspire to get her naked, until her personal embarrassment outweighs her transgressions."

Abby's face split into a huge grin "That's perfect!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)