More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

So who are you and what are you going to the glory hole for

Curious Boy ......

My name is Seth, I am in a dead end job and live with my girlfriend.

I have always had this fantasy of sucking a cock but never had even come close to it, I had looked at cocks a lot but never in real life.

I then heard of a real glory hole just a town away from where I live. Getting up the nerve one Saturday, I told my girlfriend that I was going to visit family but ... this was my first chance to actually see and feel a real cock, I am so nervous, yet so excited at the same time.

Driving to the porn shop a town away, I got out of my car, looking around, afraid that someone that I know would see my, yet I go inside...

The place is dark and there is a stale smell to the whole place, I casually stroll around looking at porn videos and magazines, until I hear a womans voice directly behind me saying " Hi there handsome, are you looking for anything in particular ?"...

Surprised, I turn around red faced, but much to my surprise, I answered " Oh Hi ... I uh... I heard you have a glory hole here ?"

The womans face lit up a different shade of red and shaking her head yes " Oh sweetie, we hardly ever get any boys in here looking for the glory hole, wait ... you did come in to USE the glory hole right ? ... OR .. were you hear to be used at the glory hole ?"

I looked her in the eyes and responded " I would like to see what its like to be behind the glory hole, watching the cock coming through for service ...."

The woman lit up like a Christmas tree saying, " we hardly ever have a boy coming in wanting to suck cocks in the glory hole ... This is GREAT ! It turns me on so much when a boy sucks cocks ... You should have little problems in what your looking for " as she leads the way to a skinny door ............

Do you go in and wait at the hole ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)