More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

Please show your support by liking the chapter when you follow it.

Curiosity caught the forest elf

I had prepared another troll as i waited and finally was rewarded with my first victim. it was days later when i was finally rewarded and luckily it is a cute wood elf from the looks of it. She was petite with green hair and light brown skin. she was only 5' tall but had a nice set of tit's and a bit of ass still. She was dressed in tight leather and She had poked her head in my cave a bit ago. luckily I had the troll guarding at the front but thanks to his rock coating he went unnoticed. I have him stay still as she curiously looks at the new cave. The stupid girl comes in around the bend and the second one is sent down towards her. she backs up only to be grabbed by the first.

"damn i screwed up" you hear her say as you have the trolls grab her and dragged her farther in. Her fear causes your energy regeneration to spike and you are getting a point every 5 minutes compared to before where you had to wait for one a day! hmm, think this one is gonna be a great source of energy and new monsters after you knock her up with one of your monsters.

You focus on your rock troll and get drawn into it to your surprise

DING: inhabit creature discovered. you can control your creations and even occupy more than one at a time

You can feel the troll's lust and your own added together. Your literally rock-hard cock of 14 inches long is truly fit for a monster you think as you approach the terrified elf. you have the other troll hold her arms tight and bend her over as you rip her pants open to expose her perfect ass. you smack it hard and she yelps and starts crying

"Please let me go please I shouldn't have gone exploring alone" she begs you and your monster for mercy. You line up your thick and rough-looking cock with her asshole and push your hard rock cover cock up the poor crying elf ass. she had to take the dry granite cock up it causing a massive amount of pain. it surprises you that the trolls stone cock can still feel like it's skin. You are amazed as more energy flows in and makes a third rock troll. splitting your consciousness you take control of all three. lining up with her pussy next you slam the stone cock head at her tight cunt till like a fort's doors being assaulted by a battering ram her pussy give way as you bust through the to small opening sending her convulsing. soon i have the elf triple stuff on my cocks to her horror. You're expanding and making more trolls as you fuck her in a week-long orgy.

By the end, her stomach is starting to swell with a batch of troll babies and she is a cum cover mess. Their grayish cum thickly oozing from her gaping ass and cunt. she could only wish they would have been normal monsters that just killed and ate her. the constant of her holes left them raw and pained from their rock cocks pounding them and she had been in and out of conciseness for longer than she knew

Her cunt is occupied with making baby monsters so I switch to taking it out on her ruined ass daily to increase my energy. I was expanding her by having the rock trolls punch fist her wide open daily. Of course, I would occupy the largest one and help them ream her out. I would take her breast that are enlarged from her pregnancy and milk them regularly to help humiliate her and gain more energy even. I think this dungeon business is gonna be fun as i cum into her eyes and up her nose with two of my monsters bodies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)