More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Cures of the crystal ball

There was the young man who was a colleage student called Eric William how had two best friends Damien and Alesia aka his crush, and Merisa Damien's crush. Everything was going good, until one day after school they had went on a double date in the woods, as it was Eric, his girlfriend Alesia, Damian and his girlfriend Merisa. "Really Eric?!, out of all the places to go out to, the woods?, yeah Erick, how romantic!!" said Alesia being very sarcastic with her boyfriend Erick. "Come on Alesia girl, you know I want to be alone with you, and beside, this is the perfect spot" said Erick, as he kissed Alesia on the lips.

"Well Eric, you are right, we should be alone together, and this looks like the right spot" said Alesia, as she kissed him back. "Oh please, the woods, we should be in a more safer place, you know like a cabin, or something, out here is giving me the creeps. I mean how knows what dangerous animal could be lerking out here, wolves, bears, or anything of that sort," said Merisa as Damian told her, "Well Merisa, that is why you have me your man here to keep you safe" said Damian to his girlfriend. Then as the four of them two boys two girls where going through the wood, Eric then found a crystal ball in the wood near by a tree. "Wait guys!, I found something here" said Eric as he found a crystal ball in the woods. "What are is it?," asked Alesia as Eric picked up the crystal ball from off of the ground. "It's sometype of crystal ball, you know the one psychics look in to tell your future" said Eric as he held the glass sphere in his hand.

"What are you going to do with that?" Asked Damian.

"Yes Eric, are you going tell our future?," asked his crush Alesia.

"Well honey, I'm going to keep this as a soviner" said Eric, and after saying that a flash from crystal ball flash as all three pulled their hands to their eyes to avoid the light. Then after the light from the crystal ball flash, Damien, Merisa and Alesia all looked down at Eric's genitalia with eyes and mouths wide open as Eric had still had the crystal ball in hand. Then as Damien, Alesia and Merisa say Eric's privates they started to laugh. Then Eric saw his friends laughing he then asked, "what the hell is so funny guys?," as Damien stared at Eric's junk said, "aren't you a littel cold down there buddy!?!," as Alesia staring at Eric's privates, "yes honey, cold indeed," as Merisa looked at the samething saying, "whoa pretty nippy indeed" as they all stared at Eric's privates.

"Ok, well the hell is everyone here staring at my goin area?," Eric asked the three of them, "because you're naked silly!!," said Merisa as Eric looked down to see that he was actually naked in the woods looking down at his own penis, samething that all three of his friends where looking at as the started to giggle. "Holy shit!!!," shouted out Eric, as he hid his junk with the crystal ball blocking the view of his friends Damien, Mersia and crush Alesia. Then as Eric was naked, covering his groin with the crystal ball, he quickly turned around and ran in the nearest bush, giving those friends of his a good view of his bare ass. "Where the hell are my clothes?," shouted out Eric now hiding in the bushes, as his friends laughed. Then as they laughed, one friend said, "whoa Eric!!, you are really cold down south" said Merisa, "talk about shriveled up willy and ball babe," said Alesia his crush, "I have see that johnson of yours before in the lockerroom shower Eric, but I don't think it was that small," said Damien, as he and the two girls laughed at the exspence of Eric hiding naked in the bushes.

Did someone eles show up, or is Alesia his crush able to get him out the bushes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)