More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bitchno bitchno

Who are you, and which district are you from?

Cuntniss Everwet, District 12

Despite all you go through as an inhabitant of the poorest district, there are moments of peace in your life - such as right now. You strip out of your muddy hunting clothes and plunge your naked body into the pond, letting out a soft hum of satisfaction as the cold water clears your foggy mind. It has been a long day with hours of hunting and gathering, and you deserve this moment to yourself.

Just then, you hear ominous footsteps from the forest. You turn your head to the right and see a creature charging toward the pond. It’s a wild boar, a huge one too! You’ve killed several boars before with your bow and arrow, but you can’t fight it off with bare hands. You have but to jump out of the pond and run to safety, completely naked and dripping wet.

You can no longer hear the boar after a few moments, but you keep running anyway. Your small titties bounce up and down as you prance through the forest. It doesn’t strike you that you are out in public naked until you reach the town hall where nearly all the townspeople are gathered together. You stop your steps and look around in a dumbfounded face, trying to figure out what’s going on.

“Cuntniss, you’re late to the- OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU NAKED??”

Your younger sister runs up to you and announces your nakedness to the entire crowd, causing everyone to turn around and look at your naked body. Your dense brain is too slow to register the situation as you spot your mother and boyfriend among the crowd.

“Cuntniss is naked! Cuntniss is naked!”

“She really lives up to her name, doesn’t she?”

“Look at those tiny tits! How old is she, five?”

You belatedly stick a hand between your thighs and slap the other one across your flat chest, but it’s too late. Your face burns red in shame at the rude comments made about your naked body. It finally strikes you what day it is - it’s the drafting day for the Horny Games! How could you forget such an important date? You feel so stupid.

“Miss Everwet, please go to your designated spot. We are already running late because of you.”

“But... but I’m naked!”

“Yes, I see that you are dressed just right for the occasion. Now zip it and go to your spot while I’m talking nicely.”

You drop your head low and walk the walk of shame to your spot. Since you just turned twenty, your spot is in the first row, which means you have to walk across the entire crowd from the very back to the very front. You hear giggles and jeers as you walk past the people, one hand stuck between your thighs and the other one across your chest. Cuntniss this, Cuntniss that. God, you hate your name.

You finally get to the front of the row, but your humiliation is not over. With everything finally settled, the cameras start rolling, and... there you are! All naked and embarrassed on a national live broadcast! You let out a sharp gasp as you see your naked self on the huge screen. Standing in the front row means your naked body will be on full display throughout the entire show!

You consider your options. You can run away and hide yourself somewhere no one will find you, or you can just accept the situation and move on with your humiliation.

Run away or stay still?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)