More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daveport daveport

Which land do the 3 friends go to first

Cunt City

The girls were excited because Cunt City was hosting the first Bimbo of the year awards this morning and their favorite bimbo from Bimbo House and Bimbo Slut University, Gwen, was up for 5 awards so were some of her bimbo friends. Because of this the girls had filled out the fast track applications for both web shows and were going to turn in the applications at the theater before the show.

When they got to the theater both girls pussies were so wet Jason could smell them even over the sex smell and they could see people out in the open fucking including the bimbos working for the park. They were greeted by Rose and Hillary from Bimbo House and Bimbo Slut University. The 2 bimbos just walked up and started kissing Arden and Stacy. While kissing the girls the bimbos put their hands in the girls pants and panties and started to finger them. Soon Arden was throwing off her clothes and begging Hillary to eat her pussy. As a good bimbo Hillary did as she was asked. 5 minutes later both Arden and Hillary were stark naked and in a 69 on the ground. As this was happening Rose and Stacy had stripped each other and Rose had put on a strap-on and was fucking Stacy's virgin pussy. Soon and at the same time both Arden and Stacy had orgasms. This caused Arden to have her hair thicken turn to looking a died blue and grow to her ass, to have her boobies grow to DD cups from small A cups, grow a bubble but, gain sexy legs and drop to a 3rd grade intelligence. The only difference for Stacy was her hair looked died hot pink.

After the girls transformed and while Jason was still paying attention to them Rose sprayed Jason with something. Then all 4 bimbos undressed Jason and shard his cock for 5 minutes til he came. His cumming caused Jason to become a girl bimbo with the same attribute as Arden and Stacy. Rose asked the new bimbos what their names are and if the would like to go to Bimbo Slut University. Arden and Stacy gave their names and said yes. The former Jason named herself Joanie and said yes as well. The 3 new bimbos went off with Rose and Hillary.

Where did Rose and Hillary take them

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)