More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Troof Troof

What's your next move?

Cum in her mouth

You encourage the drunk girl to suck you harder, deeper, faster. You’re getting close to cumming.

“Oh, fuck yes!” You groan, gripping the bathroom wall and cumming in the unknown freshman’s unsuspecting mouth. She pulls back before you finish. Your last couple spurts of cum land right on her skimpy dress. Some of your cum leaks from her parted lips onto her bare chest and stains her dress even more. She looks mad. You’re ready to deflect whatever dumb complaint she comes up with.

Before you hear what she says, you’re seeing black spots in your vision, then you can’t see anything at all. You feel yourself falling backward and flail your arms uselessly in the air. You don’t even touch the bathroom wall, even though you were definitely standing right next to it.

Your body jumps, like waking up from a nightmare. You blink your eyes and see dim lights in your blurry vision. The noise of the drunk college kids is gone, replaced by the dull roar of conversation over a gentle acoustic cover of the same pop tune that was blaring through the house party.

Your vision comes into focus. You’re sitting on a barstool. You look around. You’ve never seen this bar before. It’s a classy, dimly-lit place, the walls decorated with wine bottles, abstract art, and even a bookshelf. The bartender, a woman in her twenties wearing a plaid shirt and thick-rimmed glasses, places a cocktail glass with some orange drink in front of you.

“Try it, see what you think," a man sitting next to you says. He looks mid-twenties with crew-cut brown hair and stubble on his cheeks. He’s wearing a light blue button-down shirt and black slacks. Your eyes linger on his chest where he’s left two buttons undone. You feel disconnected, unable to process what’s happening. Is this real? Who is this guy?

The stranger reaches past you and pushes the orange drink closer to you with a smile.

Do you take the drink?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)