More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Myocastor_Coypus Myocastor_Coypus

Where to, Guv'nor?

Cum in her mouth

Carmencita had brought me to the very edge of orgasm, and then withdrawn stimulus, bringing crashing down the high that had been building up. I went idle for a moment, and pondered how far this could go. Would she invite me to return the favour? Could I fuck her? To whom else did this apply? The possibilities appeared endless.

Staring back down at her I became aware of a draining sensation throughout my body. Beyond failing to come, this resembled more the fall after an adrenaline rush. The euphoric trance was fading, and with it my arousal. Like a fog lifted before my eyes, a better choice appeared to me, which, while safer did nonetheless satisfy part of my latent fantasies...

Carmen was about to speak, her lips parting as she sucked in a little air. I didn't let her. I grabbed her head with both hands and shoved her face back on my prick. She merely reached around, grabbed hold of my buttocks and pulled me in even harder. It took only a few thrusts; I emptied myself straight down her throat, unloading a thick stream of hot cum. Carmen grimaced as glob after glob of semen poured into her, but did not pull away. Only when I relented and let her loose did she allow herself to fall backwards. She flopped onto her bum and heaved for a few seconds, bosoms swelling visibly. Finally looking up at me she extended a hand for me to help her get up, just in time to get out of the way. Our physics professor along with the remainder of our classmates had arrived, and Carmen was blocking the way to the classroom door. I obliged to pull her up. When she was level with me she grinned from ear to ear, casually stepping aside to accommodate the flow of pupils behind the teacher, while I fought not to cringe or go red in the face.

"I'm surprised, Frank!" she said, and then, leaning a little closer, added "I didn’t think you had it in you..."

Before I had time to react or recover she had picked up her schoolbag and was through the door into the classroom. I put myself away, buttoned up my fly, and took a deep breath. There was undeniably cause for enthusiasm. I wanted nothing more than to jump in after her and see what happened next. A grumpy loner like myself was not frequently served with similar circumstances. Unfortunately there was a catch somewhere. I sensed it, more time was needed to process and learn. I stepped inside the classroom.

Thinking to lie a little low my aim was to bunker down at a desk off in the corner, but Carmencita was waiting. She motioned to me that I sit by her, one seat kept free just for me. Resigned, I accepted. The professor was speaking, I took out my things and tried to listen, tried to link it back to what had been done in last week's lessons. About as my pen was about to graze the paper for note-taking I noticed: Carmen was staring at me. I tried to bark at her to explain herself as she had done to me when she'd arrived, only I attempted to do it discreetly so as not to disrupt the class. It came out as a hoarse, half-choked whisper: "What?"

She blinked, unbelieving, "Aren't you going to finger me or something? You left me hanging back there..."

She bit her lip, and said no more. Several seconds passed, Professor Jameson ignored us. Did Carmen dare not disrupt the class? If so that changed our dynamic slightly, and my resignation gave way to renewed focus. I relished the space she was leaving me to think, and tried to only to look as though taking my sweet time responding.

The nature of our previous interaction appeared clearer now. She had kissed me, and I had ceased to care. I had lost sight of what was happening, and would have let myself be a to pleasure were it not for Carmen trying to play with me. I was mentally compromised. Furthermore, against all rational intuition, it appeared that to overtly express particular wants and desires would protect me, rather than try to be discreet. I needed to be in control. In this moment was presented a chance to find and test boundaries. I managed a half-sincere smile as I spoke, whispering normally this time "If you plonk that luscious great arse up on the table and spread your legs for me I'll finger you. I need to be able to reach you. You don't wanna have me break my fucking wrist do you? Then I could never finger you again."

She gaped at me, and I knew I had her right where I wanted. There was the limit. There was the place where neither of us knew better than the other what the new social code allowed. There was the moment where I held the daring card and she had to keep up. Her response would tell me exactly how to keep my head down in future.

She actually gulped. For the first time the tables were turned and I was reading her thoughts. I could see her thinking of what sort of trouble she might get into, that she didn't fancy it, but that she was also incredibly horny and wanted satisfaction. She kept biting her lip and squirming in her chair. Finally she made up her mind, and even now, under my thumb, she surprised me. She shoved her own writing materials on top of mine, shifted her chair back a bit to be able to stand, and climbed onto her own desk. It was all I could do to keep my jaw from dropping as I took in the sight. As she settled into position she reached down, grabbed my hand and thrust it toward her widening pussy. "Maybe take notes while you're at it..?" she said, glancing toward the front of the class.

The professor was still speaking. He had faltered when Carmencita climbed onto her table, but had opted to ignore her after she ostensibly told me to keep up with the lesson. As for everybody else, they had their attention divided, with furtive glances thrown our way every ten seconds. No one wanted to miss the bit where the line was actually crossed and we got into trouble.

I looked up at Carmen. Actually, for a second or two I looked at her mountainous breasts. Because of the angle and their relative proximity, they actually blocked the view to part of her face until she craned her neck forward. I stared her right in the eye when I caught on. Still staring past the Alps into the Green Pools of Doom, I answered her question: "Nope." I prodded her with my other hand. She looked down. I gave her the middle finger, then gave it to her cunt, sliding deep inside, and started working her clit with my thumb. She shut her eyes and tipped her head back. Already moist, she soon began dripping into my palm. I slid another finger into her, and then another. I started thrusting in and out. I pinched her clit and inner pussy walls, slowly closing my grip. Her breathing hastened, her heaving alpine chest rippling with tremors as I shook her core. She moaned as I made her wet sloppy cunt start sloshing audibly. Finally the class was silent. Every other pupil had swung around in their seats, got up on their feet, or climbed on their desk to get a decent view. Nearby a girl had spread her legs under her table and was touching herself. The professor had given up on teaching us for now, and was leaning against the chalkboard, arms crossed, also watching.

Carmen came. She was gripping the table with both hands, arching her back a little, moaning, sucking in air, moaning again; her thighs twitching made the table wobble noisily. Suddenly she caught her breath and stared up at the ceiling, eyelids folding out of existence. For a split second she was absolutely motionless, and then, as I carried on hammering and curling my fingers into her she was shook all over, senses saturated. She exhaled her pleasure wailing through the tremors "Oo-oo-oh-ye-eeah, f-uu-ck..."

My hand was drenched and shiny as I pulled my arm back to me. The air felt cold on my skin compared to the warmth in the well between Carmencita's thighs. As juice began dripping off my fingers into my lap I realized I wouldn't be able to just wipe them dry on my jeans. As my still panting next-seat neighbour climbed down from her perch a loud, booming voice was heard as our physics teacher vocalized his wish to steal back the attention that was his due. Evidently our antics had enraptured the class to the detriment of context: some people jumped; that one girl masturbating looked like she'd woken from a dream; several pencil cases and other small fiddly objects clattered to the floor all around the room. Class resumed however, right from the beginning and I still had a handful of wet, tepid girl-cum to dispose of. I looked at Carmen and she glanced at me as if to say "we're in class now, keep up". When I kept staring she put down her pen, straightened up and turned to me with the Killing Curse ready to spring from her soul gates. As she parted her lips I shoved my wet fingers in her mouth. She closed the seal on me and sucked obediently.

After a few seconds slipped by, there was a void in the sonic landscape, and then the teacher spoke, "Will that quite be all, Ms Ibanez and Oliver?" He had instantly pegged us and just barely paused before recalling us to him. I quickly pulled my hand away and dropped it in my lap to dry.

Before I could think of a response Carmen answered for us, "Oh, I'm sure there'll be no further trouble from either of us, sir. We are both satisfied. For now."

Where to Guv'nor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)