More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

Cuddling

After 20 minutes she wakes up in my arms, and she then hugged me as tight as she can. Please don’t let me go ever she said, I don’t want to be hurt ever again.

I then cuddle her even more and pull her closer to me, “I’ll never let you go I say,” thanks baby she says as she kisses my cheek.

No problem also I’m really sorry it seemed like I never noticed you. It’s alright she says, your here right now she says, yeah and I’m never going anywhere I say.

We then continue to watch arrow, “I never wanna leave your arms she says.” I then kiss her, I never want to leave yours I say as I kiss her cheek.

What I said apparently turned her on, because she started to kiss me passionately. I then kiss her back passionately.

She then unzips my pants, and she starts to suck my dick. Oh fuck I say Laura oh shit I say. She then grins and starts to deep throat my cock.

This catches me off guard, and I grab the coach because of the intense pleasure. I fuck I say, as she starts to increase her speed.

She starts sucking faster and harder, fuck I say I’m cumming I’m cumming baby. “Good cum in my mouth, I need you cum so bad.”

I then cum in her mouth, she then swallows my cum, she then licks her finger clean. Shit I say that was so intense I say, “I know I’ve waited so long to do that.”

Oh fuck I say as I’m exhausted from the blowjob, I then sit back down on the coach. Wow your good at blowjobs, I know she says with a seductive grin.

We then cuddle again, and this time I fall asleep in her arms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)