More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Peanisbound Peanisbound

What does fate and the vibrator land on?

Cuckold

You watch as the bottle, eerr vibrator, comes to a stop. It is pointing at the monitor displaying a hot interracial couple fucking on a bed while the camerman is playing with his small white cock across the room on a loveseat. Looks like fate has decided that you don't need to find a way to use your monster cock after all.

You honestly don't know how you feel about it. You were kinda hoping it would land on the bulls view. You wanted to learn how to use your cock and pleasure a woman that could handle your donkey dick. You wanted to fuck someone without your cock again hurting your would be lover. As a bull if you would likely get your best chance at doing that. Not to mention, it was probably much easier to find a couple with experience in cuckolding than it would be to find a gil and guy to cuck you. You realize you are going to have to be very careful finding the right people.

But fuck, if this works its going to be amazing. You are finally going to see your first real fuck in person, even if it won't be you doing the fucking. You are going to see some other guy claim your women as his fucktoy. Finally after sex, your girlfriend won't run out of the room after breaking up with you. You can finally have a relationship that last longer than the first attempted fuck.

You have kept watching the porn the vibrator landed on. And your thoughts on being a cuck sends you over the edge and you spray cum all over your chest and sixpack abs. Fuck that was one of your most intense orgasms ever. You start to feel in your gut you are really going to enjoy being a cuck. You can't wait to see someone else fuck your girlfriend, once you get one willing to do this with you.

Shit! In your post nut clarity, you realize you don't have any clue how to find a willing girlfriend that is into cuckolding or a bull. All your experience getting girlfriends have been in person. You started up relationships with the woman cause you liked her. You have never tried one night stands just for sex. You were afraid that your painful fucking would become common knowledge in the small pool of highschool and college girls you had available and you would become a pariah. So you don't know where or how to pick up chicks at a bar, let alone how to know the girl would be into getting fucked by someone else while you watched.

And what if it is all just an internet porn fantasy that there are girls that want to have their cuckold watch? What if women only fuck other guys behind their man's back? But you know that some couples make other types of open relationships work. This can't be that different. You just need to find a girlfriend you can make this work with. And you have the internet which is great and grouping niche interests together. But if you want any chance of finding them, you need to start looking.

Where do you start looking for a girlfriend to cuck you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)