More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantompen Phantompen

Which pair do you wish to follow?

Crystal and her band

"Crystal, we're on in five!" came the cry from Jill, the band's bass player.

"Alright, be there in a sec!" Crystal called back. "Just making sure everything looks good!"

And look good everything indeed did. Crystal and the rest of the band had been careful about crafting and cultivating the right look for their genre and mixing in just the right amount of sex appeal to pull in bodies that weren't necessarily interested in the music. Crystal, as the group's vocalist and front woman, had established her look over their shows; a black and purple shirt with the sleeves artfully torn off, as well as several tears in strategic places to show off hints of the form-fitting fishnet shirt she wore underneath. A dark blue and black pleated skirt rested on her hips, short enough to tantalize without showing too much, while her shapely legs were sporting a pair of uneven purple lace stockings, all topped off with a pair of black stilettos to give her just that little extra bit of height and presence.

Total Breakdown had been making slow but certain progress in their career progression, eventually being paid to perform at actual shows and small venues, and today was something a bit more low-stakes. The group had been booked to play for a college party, and whoever it was that was throwing the bash certainly had the funds to make a blowout night. An actual stage had been set up for the band, and the property where the party was taking place was huge.

It might not have been an official concert venue, but the paycheck the band would collect was certainly real enough. And Crystal knew she wasn't the only one with bills to pay...

Stepping out onto the stage, Crystal looked between the rest of her bandmates. Allison sat behind her drums, twirling her drumsticks in an impressive display of dexterity. Jill had taken up her position to Crystal's left, and Aimee, the shy and reserved backup guitarist, was to Crystal's right. Crystal herself hoisted her lead guitar, gave an experimental strum of the strings, and nodded to her friends.

It was showtime.

Does the show go off without a hitch, or does Total Breakdown suffer a breakdown of their own?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)