More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zig322 zig322

Choose a Media

Crossover Ideas

If you don't want to be limited to only one media, maybe you'll be interested in these crossover ideas I have.

Serial Tickler: A man gets the power to travel to different fictional worlds, just so he can satisfy his tickling fetish

The Great Tickling Tournament: 16 women are brought to a mysterious palace, where they must face off in a tickling tournament where the winner gets to go home and all the losers will be the host's tickling toys for eternity.

Tickle Battle: If you ever heard of ' Battle', this is like that, except it's only female characters, there's no analysis, and it's not a fight to the . Where two ladies are brought together and have the unusual urge to tickle each other into insanity.

The Trophy Room: An unusual hunter seeks to fill his trophy room with the most beautiful women in the multiverse, where their bodies are locked inside walls with only their heads and feet sticking out, so he can see the look on their faces as he tickles their feet.

Bad Girl Rehabilitation: Villainesses and just plain mean girls find themselves in an unusual rehabilitation center which seeks to cure them of their negative personalities. The solution? Non-stop tickling sessions.

Tickle Tech: Various ladies have been captured by a mysterious company to be guinea pigs to test out their new tickling technologies.

The Interrogation: There's a new talk show in town, that guarantees they will get their guests to answer all their questions, no matter what it takes.

Gitchy Game Show: Several ladies are invited to take part in a game show, not realizing it's tickle themed.

Which crossover do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)