More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What fetish does she give him?

Cross dressing/Anal

Daisy wanted to turn him into the biggest fairy imaginable. Therefore, she gave him the most potent cross dressing fetish she possibly could. Justin would now feel strongly compelled to wear women’s clothing. The more feminine and girly the clothing, the stronger the compulsion would be. He would be very much into wearing frilly underwear and skirts, tutus, high heels, and anything else pink and girly.

In addition, when cross dressing Justin would get an itch that could only be resolved if he got something put in his butt, preferably a penis. He wouldn’t be able to shut himself in his home but need to actively find men to do him in the butt while cross dressing if he wanted any relief.

On this particular evening, Daisy, who had been following Justin’s movements for awhile now, set out an extremely girly pink hello kitty costume outside the front door of his place with a note that said “For Justin. Enjoy ;)” It was complete with a pink flared skirt, high heels and was exactly what Justin would find hard to turn down now. Daisy knew that Justin would be leaving soon to go and try and crash an LGBT Halloween party and knew that this costume may come in handy for him now.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)