More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wicked Nightmare Wicked Nightmare

Who are you going to start with?

Crimson Axe, The fierce warrior

This one was a lot of trouble. She's agile, has incredible strength, and an axe that lights itself on fire. She seems pretty experienced in the use of her powers, and nearly overcame the suppression field as she was being subdued. Both the cell and the collar are set high to cancel out her potency.

She was different kinds of dangerous depending on the situation. Alone she was efficient and clever. When joined with allies, or even protecting a bystander, she was far more aggressive and unpredictable. Careful observation would easily pick up that she was carrying some manner of emotional weakness, a fact that was likely essential to her downfall.

Her eyes follow you as you step into her cell, and doesn't seem the least bit embarrassed that the few scraps left of her armor leave much of her tanned and toned body uncovered. She's either putting on a poker face or gracefully accepting defeat. Her hair hangs behind her, starting to escape from the metal ring that wraps it in a ponytail. Her power typically causes her hair to glow red, but with redundant suppression fields holding them at bey, it appears the true color of the strands is black. There's some redness and scratches around her wrists and ankles, suggesting that she might have been trying to struggle free earlier.

What do you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)