More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by omg-ummx omg-ummx

Creature your Race and Character

Creators

Creators are not born they are made....The Maenad The hot sexy super powerfully race of woman, had enough of the other calling them names, A group of 12 Legendary Maenad woman came together and using the power of lost the planets and Star too forge a new creatures into being.

These people are call the Creators... A male Verison of the Maenad.... The Creators are all Males, but have major differences between the two races, The name Creator comes form the last of it Kind... The Original Creator made the Maenad as his children and went mad with power before being killed by a WoL. The Maenad honor him with naming there new live after him.

The Creators don't have linkmind or hivemind each one has it own thoughts, and are power by the memories of 12 legendary Maenad; whom use the lost art to make them.. All Creators have the memories of the 12 inside them, The knowledge maybe old, but it all the Creators have. Newer Maenad think it was a mistaken to make Creators and shame anyone that would want to make new ones

All Creators are different, and the only way to ID a Creator is for it to show it Icon mask.... Some Feature of the Creators are, Ultramarine blue hair, sky blue hair are wild unknown shade of blue. it also can be rare color like rare purple, etc..

They also have all the power of the Maenad, and some are hated for it...

The Creators have there own Kingdom away form the Maenad and do not talk with the sister/mothers of the Maenad. Just as Creators makes male by breeding, they can also use Creation of the Legendary Maenad woman to make more form other live forms.

All Males Pick your Race

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)