More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

Who's on the phone?

Courtney

The phone rang three times before Kathryn reached over and answered, "Hello? Carlson residence."

"Hey, Kathryn. It's Courtney Jones. You know..." The voice on the phone said.

"Hello Courtney! Happy Birthday." Kathryn said smiling.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Oh come now, I've known you since you were born. No need to be so formal. I'd like to think we're friends."

"Of course we are Kathryn..."

"Please, call me Kate. You used to you know."

"Well, yeah I know that. But I'm a student of yours and..."

"And when we are in school you can be formal. We are not in school now, now are we?"

Courtney giggled, "That's true. Only two weeks left then summer vacation. Then off to college!"

"That should be a fun time. In a lot of ways my life didn't start until college. So what can I do for you Courtney?"

"Well..." Courtney paused, trying to figure out how to say what she wanted, "I don't know how to say this. I'm...I'm a virgin, see?"

Kathryn smiled again even though she knew that Courtney couldn't see it of course. "And there's nothing wrong with that. I was a virgin until college as well. It is simply your state of being. That is all."

"I know that. I'm not ashamed of it. It's just...I...I want..."

"You want Jeremy to be your first?" Kathryn asked the newly minted eighteen year old.

"You're good! Yes...but I'm nervous. I've heard it can hurt. And...and what if Jeremy thinks I was...you know...easy. I...couldn't handle that Kate."

"Trust me on this. You could walk over to his house right now, jump him in his bed and I he still wouldn't think you were easy."

"You think?" Courtney said after a minute, during which time Bryan had gotten up and went into the bathroom. Kathryn followed him with her eyes.

"I know. I remember how you two looked at each other when you were kids. I think it's fitting in many ways that you would want this. How about this. I have a friend, she's a sex therapist and educator. She should be in this afternoon. How about you talk to her. She's better equipped to deal with this than I am. In fact..." Kathryn paused a second, "All of your friends are eighteen now, right?" She said as a new idea filtered into her brain.

"Yea..."

"I think I can get her to do a seminar for the lot of you. Educational and all that."

"I'll see if they want to come. This friend...it's Jasmine?"

"Yes." Kathryn said.

"Okay, I'll make some calls...what time?"

"About three I guess. That gives her time to settle in, and prepare."

"Sounds good, thank you Kate!"

"My pleasure." Kathryn said and hung up the phone. She sat there a second as she filled in the details in her own head. She'd have to talk to Jasmine before hand, to make sure that she realized what was happening. Though knowing her she'd figure it out in seconds. Jasmine was good at what she did.

Kathryn paused in her thought process as she heard the shower start running. She bit her lip as she thought about joining her husband in the shower.

Does she join her husband or does she continue planning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)