More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

Who's on the phone?

Courtney (alternate)

Kathryn rolled off her husbands cock, and over to the phone to answer it. "Hello, Carlson residence."

"Heya Mrs. Carlson, it's me Courtney...you know from..."

"Happy birthday, Courtney. Of course I know who you are."

"Thank you Mrs. Ca..."

"Why so formal, we aren't in school. Call me Kate."

"Oh...Okay Kate. I have a question to ask you. Give an honest answer please."

"I always do. Ask."

"See, I'm still the Big V. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, mind you."

"As well you shouldn't, it is simply ones state of being, that is all." Kathryn replied gently. Her hand found her husband's slick cock as he laid on the bed. She idly massaged it and his balls as she listened to Courtney say that she wanted to lose her virginity with her nephew, Jeremy. Which was really no surprise to Kathryn as she remembered the way the two looked at each other at four years old.

"I see, so you want him to make love to you, but you don't want him thinking you were too easy, have I got that right?" Kathryn asked, her hand now jerking on Bryan's fully erect cock.

"Basically, yes."

Kathryn thought for a minute, going back in her mind to the time she saw Peter Walker in bed with his parents. She had had that scene in her head now for years, and finally she thought of a modified version to perform herself.

What's her version?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)