More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Motease01 Motease01

How does Lilija meet her first tall, dark stranger?

Counting her money

As she stepped out the doors of the aiport, she felt a hand take hold of her arm, she turned to see a casually dressed man, good looking, tall and coal black. The young Russian's heart fluttered and she smiled at him, as she had never spoken to a black man before. Then her blue eyes widened when she realized he was holding her identification and small residual of money. "You dropped this while you were stretching back there," he told her.

"Oh my, thank you!" she exclaimed gratefully, pausing to count through the money and make sure it was all there. "I guess not all negro men are thieves after all." She meant this as a joke, but turned a little red when he didn't laugh. "I am sorry, sir, you are so nice."

"You are not from around here," the man surmised and she laughed and nodded at the friendly man. โ€œAre you meeting someone here?" he asked her.

"Uh, no, I don't think so,โ€ the blonde girl answered with her heavy Russian accent, then offered her hand. "I have just arrived from Russia, my name is Lilija."

โ€œI'm Tyrone, Lily white girl," he smiled at the pretty girl, like a wolf. "What are you, a spy?" he asked, his turn to tease her.

"No sir," she replied, "I will be a model!"

"Tell you what Lily White Girl, Imma help you out," Tyrone informed her. Lilija waited for him to elaborate as to how, but he just looked her up and down and adjusted his crotch.

What help does Lilija get from Tyrone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)