More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heykiza heykiza

What's next?

Councilor of Daenerys targaryen

see a white light that gradually loses power until fully recover their sight, it is warm and very exotic. Looking up you see a pyramid and at that point you realize you have to maereen, dominated by Khaleesi Daenerys Targaryen born by storm.
After a few seconds to realize it but was startled when someone gives you a pat on the back.
Jorah with a smile that was completely calm invites you to continue.
"Francis, come let's go! You know, the Khaleesi hate to wait! "He said. So confused followed him. Only then you realize that you're well-equipped, as if I were a knight or something. Dagger and sword were at your right hand and back were carrying a huge crossbow.
Arrivals in the presence of Daenerys, beautiful as always you were used to seeing on the show. But also "covered" by a layer of ice that seemed to emanate from his eyes with the chin slightly raised.
The discussion on the issue of slavery where the rich do not want to give up. You understand that you are there to advise, but you will have something to say.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)