More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Cory, investigator...

Cory had been working on the investigation into Acteonese trafficking for some time. It was difficult as no one talked about it. Any former girl whose body had been taken had a much better life in the confederation and had a vested interest in not helping him. Closed doors and evasive answers were the best he got. He couldn't go to Acteon - legally at least - to follow up on those trapped there as evidenced by the numerous mind recordings circulating on the black nets.

The only option available to him had been to go to Acteon under a false name as a temporary swap into a knight. He'd made the arrangements and paid the brokers, diligently recording all the names and transaction details to use in later prosecutions. He'd been nervous when he'd signed up but he was certain they did not know who he was. He'd selected a low rank knight in one of the more commonly used keeps. He knew there were at least five involuntary slavegirls there - possibly more - citizens trapped in female bodies and not born female. They might be trapped there forever and fully integrated into Acteonese society at the lowest level but he knew that they would answer his questions - they were obedient, pliant and submissive things his research had shown. He wouldn't take pleasure in it but he was sure he could bend them to his will and make them talk. He even had a mind recorder set up to log in his evidence.

It wasn't until he was in orbit that he was able to see the bodies that visitors could inhabit. He felt sorry for the slaves - although life as a knight looked attractive.

Waking up on Acteon Cory immediately realised what went wrong. They knew. And they'd disposed of him perfectly. The body of the slavegirl - her body - confirmed it. She was trapped.

"Hello Investigator Cory. We've been following your work for some time now..." A knight said as he took a vail and pressed it to her lips. She struggled weakly against him but ended up swallowing the sickly sweet bane. The knight was the body she had been intending to wear for a week. She looked at her own reflection and recognised it. Her young curvy body had been that of a freshly enslaved noble. At least the original owner had been saved a life of servitude and abasement. "Imagine our surprise when you decided to come here..." He chuckled as the nectar took hold. "Welcome to your new life. As you suspected there are numerous former men amongst the slavegirls here. Feel free to continue your investigations for all the good it will do. Your mind recorder remains active - a very expensive piece of technology that we appreciate you installing - it's transmitting to our link up now. Many people will see your adventures... Just not the ones you intended. The girl that inhabits your body will close the investigation and that will be that."

Cory coloured. She'd seen what Aceonese slaves did. She could feel the bane taking hold. Her arousal growing. urges clouding her will. "Please... No."

The knight chuckled. "Time to start your training girl."

“No...”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)