More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alexpkeaton alexpkeaton

Who gets access to the network?

Cornelius - a freshman electrical engineering student

Cornelius looks at a distance, towards those shapely females sitting at quite a distance from your cafeteria seat. "Hey!" A call snaps him out of his fantasies, and fastens him back to reality. Its his friend, Simon, as Cornelius turns for a short moment. "You got the stuff?" Cornelius puts his finished plate aside but continues ogling at the girls. "Yeah, yeah I got it." His friend said, as he puts the stuff on the table.

From all the girls there, one that quite stood out to him is Claire. She has an alluring face, one that looks cute in every dashes of smile to the plain bored and sleepy eyes. Her hair looks brightly red, a wavy-lined hair with a tidy cut to her shoulders. Cornelius wished that she lets the nice thick hair being flowed down to her butt for once. Underneath her slightly loose long-sleeved shirt and skirt lies a really sensual body, with those adequate breasts and hips along with the slender body. Her voice of a lyrical tune which Cornelius gladly answers to all day. Cornelius got the smarts, totally, but his appearance, along with his confidence doesn't feel like he would pass the first and foremost introductions phase with her. He remembered what Simon mumbled during their early meetings, "Hey, at least we gettin' sorts of girls and women to jerk off about here." Even so, Cornelius still aches to not simply ogle at them. Although there's literally only two girls in line with his university major, fortune has been kind that his university hosts numerous with several kinds of attractive girls. From the freshmen to few of the lecturers, from teeny to leggy and from blondes, brunettes to the diamond-find redheads.

Cornelius's years in middle school to high school didn't brought him any fruitful romantic experiences, the constant rejection led him to distract himself into learning the bits of being an electrical engineer. Says in many life stories, famously Mark Zuckerberg's, which led him to develop 'Facebook'. Although, Cornelius wasn't sure of what to do with his smarts. Having been aimlessly cruising around fields of knowledge just to keep his focus up. It was so, until today. He unintentionally come up against an article, 'Ways that a mind is and suggestible', the title itself is intriguing for ones such as Cornelius. "Dude..." Simon yaps, being awakened from his slumber, as Cornelius does tirelessly every night in developing the invention. He went through sorts of twist and turns, tackling the errors from multiple trials in making this possible and with several need of a hand, and testing favors, from Simon. "Dude!" Simon yaps again, "WHAT!" After several impotent hand signals to him, Cornelius finally answer with a yell. "Tomorrow... today's physics quiz, Liam, I need a good sleep." Simon states the situation, to the calmed down Cornelius, knowing that calling him nicknames like Nel, or even Corn like all the others will only enrage him. "My good buddy, don't worry..." Cornelius finally turns his chair around. "Today is the day."

Cornelius connects his earpiece to his phone, walking along with Simon and arrives early before the physics lecturer. "Oh hi, Liam, early as usual I see..." The three exchanges greeting, as the two early students smiles back to Miss Diana before she saunters towards her desk and prepares for class. Her name is Diana Johannsson. As usual, her elegant black hair is tied up to a bountiful ponytail. She's one of the many slender beauties in this university, her hourglass form is palpable enough from that set of prim and modest blazer and hose pants. She sports the sexy librarian appeal with that cat-eye glasses of hers, which Simon also finds it hot. Though, he does sets an eye to a certain someone, and Cornelius would gladly help him since it is not Claire. However, the girl Simon likes is one of those kind of people to be gladly rid off from this close-to-heavenly institute. "Oh man I can't wait." Simon, who sits right next to Cornelius, looks giddy as he have high hopes about the latest invention. He kept rumbling on about all sorts of hot things that he wanted his crush to finally do to his tall and stout body, while Cornelius didn't mind him much as he's trying hard to work the juvenile app.

Anywho... Physics class is the other assured opportunity for Cornelius to meet with Claire, the red-headed sexy slender beauty that stole his heart. Since it is a interdisciplinary studies, and Claire is an architect student. She finally arrived, the first one to enter the class. She was wearing a rather fitting set of apparels that day, with the black no-sleeved shirt down to the blue jeans. She didn't wear that much make up, apparently only a dash of facial powder and clear lip-gloss. Cornelius could only leer upon Claire as her friends also enters the classroom right after her, her friends being also a set attractive gals and GUYS. The sight did made him question his too sky-high taste in girls, but now it drives him. "You guys may have the looks, but my genius will absolutely win her over." Cornelius utters the spite within, it urges him to activate the 'Mind Phone' app straight away. Good thing that the quiz is held after today's topic, so he calmly sinks his hands into the drawer as he work the self-made app. While Miss Diana starts the class, "Okay, must've been some signal difficulties." Cornelius kept popping in and out of the phone's settings, in his attempt to tune in onto Clare's mind. She looks so beautiful as she's smiling about with her friends, he can't wait to do that, and MORE, with her. "You're late." Miss Diana says with venom, to the two late students of the day. Speak of the devil, and all the while, is also Simon's crush. Here comes Neena and Lana, the two delinquents of the university.

Lana is a toned and tall brunette, born to a rich family with sorts of political advantages. As usual, her hair is long and slightly gangly, the length nearly reaches her ample backside. She wears her usual tight-fitting shirt that certainly showed off her abs if one keeps staring between the generous gap of the usual jacket. She isn't one to need much makeup, with her juicy lips adorned with red lip-gloss is one of the top hottest female features around the institute. Neena, on the other hand, is a short-framed girl with some violet streaks on her black hair, wearing black shirt and skirt. Her hair was constantly kept to the bob cut shape, though it looks like it a thick hair to grow into. She likes to wear considerable make-up; with those noticeable facial powder, purple lipstick, makeshift long eyelashes and applied eyeshadows. The overall makeup looks expertly done, it does occasionally steals gazes despite her short stature compared to her partner-in-crime. Many nerds do notice that she had a nice way around words. As such, she also gets away with everything, since many couldn't see through her lies. The two proceeds to the backside of the class, sitting closely behind Claire and her social circle. "Hey, send me over your cheat sheet will ya!" A notification had to pop up as Lana messages Cornelius, and he simply replies "Ok." He keeps flipping the rest of her threats away and keeps working on the signal complication, it starts to irritate him the longer it gets. The notification keeps on going as Lana didn't like to be ignored. One time, a fellow nerd decides to block Lana, and the next day his phone got remotely hacked.

In the meantime, the 'Mind Phone' finally worked.

  • Cornelius: "Hi, is this Claire?"
  • Claire: "Yes, I am Claire."

Cornelius is on the edge of his seat, he could finally talk to his crush freely and without a doubt on himself and without fear of standing awkwardly in front of her and her friends. He then looks on to her, seeing that the real Claire is talking with Brad. It was a nice initiation week, back when Claire keeps on discussing with Cornelius about her difficulties in physics class. It was nice for Cornelius, before Brad came along to frame him and making him look like a social pariah.

  • Cornelius: "What are you doing right now?"
  • Claire: "I'm discussing about the lesson with my friend, Brad."

Cornelius can't help being happy that he's talking to his friend, and crush, again despite the current medium. He wonders on to the things that he could find out about Claire. Which are lots since his conversations with her were basically discussing physics problems before he needs to excuse himself, due to the his overwhelming feelings inside. Although, Lana doesn't appear to let Cornelius' ignorance slide off. Due to the Mind Phone's signal not paralleled and in tune with the regular phones, Lana is exasperated to see that her messages couldn't be delivered to Cornelius. She needed to know of how will Cornelius transfer the cheat sheets to her, and she can't reach Cornelius through any means for as long as his phone is in the 'Mind Phone' mode. Simon then pokes Cornelius, on her behalf. "Psst, Liam, answer her, man. I don't want my lunch card to be revoked." Cornelius feels disconcerted, as he turns to see Lana gesturing on and about for his cheat sheets along with the threats if he doesn't go along with her. Things couldn't get any worse, sarcastically, as Miss Diana excused herself to go to the toilet.

Cornelius then tells Simon, as soft as he can, to ask Lana to wait, as he's in the middle of talking through the mind phone with Claire. And while that happens...

  • Cornelius: "HEY, can you tell LANA to SHUT UP and wait?! I'm in the middle of something, VERY IMPORTANT!!!"
  • Claire: "Yes, I will tell Lana to shut up. She is very disturbing."

Claire suddenly turns around and speaks up to Lana, "Hey, Lana! Can you stop grunting? The rest of us needs to pay attention---", whose right behind her and to her own friends' surprise. Cornelius looked surprised as well, but he's also thrilled about it, "YESSS!!!", since the mind phone could influence other people. He whispered as soft as he can, pumping his fist low while he at it. On the other hand, "Shut up, prude." Lana interrupts Claire with a diss, pointing a finger towards her while she's at it. Whereas Neena seems awed, interested to see a goody-goody like Claire looking riled up. The surrounding in back of the class began to tense, with the altercation managed to attract several others. Claire and Lana are staring at each other's eyes rigorously, with Claire's green eyes against Lana's blue eyes. The others around Claire attempts to calm her down, as no one in their right mind would pick a fight against the rich and wealthy Lana. Simon slowly notices the commotion and it quickly wakes him up from his short nap.

Its about to get dirty between Lana and Claire, they seem to have the same idea of having a catfight between them. Lana looks excited with the rare opportunity, while Claire rages on with the foreign thoughts coursing in her mind. Its rather out of the ordinary to see Claire boiling with anger, as its due to Cornelius' rage phoning in onto her psyche. "Go, on, Miss Fuzzy Britches. Hit me, or I'll grunt all day long!" Lana taunts Claire, with her apparent stare and raised eyebrows. "Your REIGN is over, BITCH!!!" Claire seems to had it, her beating chest further braces herself. Her eyes locked-in to Lana as she pushes her chair away and jumps straight onto Lana, tumbling down above Lana on her chair. The impact doesn't seem to crash on Lana's head, as Claire was immediately thrown aside like a ragdoll. Cornelius' hands feels shaken in seeing what he's done. He phoned in Claire to warn her, and she prompt to jump away after the immediate wake up call. Lana nighly wins the fight fast in with her failed attempt to pinning Claire down. "You got some fight in you, I like it." Lana said, as she throws her jacket away. The two stood still and catch their breath, a stark difference between the medium height and skinny Claire to the tall and toned Lana.

It was a quick sequel, two girls in a similar type of appealing shirt standing against one another before clashing once more. Uncovered arms, Claire's skinny but firm arms throwed against Lana's rigid and muscular hands, with Lana easily dodge the small narrow hands from hitting her body before using her strong hands to crash her onto the nearby desk. Their breasts details were even more difficult to look away, as the quakes of Claire's adequate breasts and the rocking motion of Lana's well-endowed breasts do incites several arousals during their fight. Claire manages to gain a distance from Lana before pausing for a moment. Cornelius' rage within Claire subsides, her angry face quickly melts to a shaken one, looking to the bemused faces around her. Though Claire's heart continues racing, as she's worried about what's next. "L-L-Lana!? Can we call it even? I honestly don't know what came over me, ahahah. Y-y-you could grunt all you want, its okay." Claire said with an embarrassed smile, and putting her palms up a bit. "You land the first hit on me, bitch." Lana points towards her fallen chair and wipe the blood off her nose, "I won't take that lightly." Lana then charged onto the panicked Claire. Cornelius was almost about to step in himself, but he saw Claire keeping the streak in dodging Lana's punches.

"What is going on here?!" Miss Diana walked in to see the commotion at the back of her class.

The rest of the class looked continuously bemused towards Claire, with her ongoing streak in weaving side-to-side dodging Lana's punches. Whilst Miss Diana was about to step forward to stop the now one-sided fight.

Who will Cornelius phone in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)