More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maverick1234 Maverick1234

What's next?

Cora decision

The thought of established military Outpost on the planet. Didn't go over very well on the Nexus. In fact the thought that mostly bring out military personnel from cryo wasn't going well.

On the return trip to the Nexus. Ryder got a vid call from Addison and Tann..

What do you both want Ryder, ask?

That's no way to treat use. Addison said.

I think it's the right way to treat you both. I think we all know that none of you like seeing me as the human Pathfinder. That includes you Addison.

I see you are still not interested in working together with use. Is that true Tann, asked.

Oh I will work with you. But not on your terms. If you want my support both of you. It's going to be my way. If can't do it this way. Then fine let me know right now or tell me you agree.

Fine we both agree to your terms. But not with out protest.

Now what's this amount of material that I have heard of you need in ESO. I think this material should be more useful to use on the Nexus.

Dam it. Did you both not see my report of running into the Kett. I mean we need a way to fight back and defend are self's. I think it's best this way.

Well I'm going to be setting up the large Base on ESO and make sure you both don't have access to it.

Tann just looked at Ryder saying nothing. But Addison on the other hand had a lot to say to Ryder. Dam it, Ryder you can't be serious about that. I mean if i don't get updates from the outpost then I can't help you or make sure the request you need get done. Or is this still about that you think I don't trust you as the pathfinder yet.

Its' Both. I know that you both have little faith in me and my crew to do anything you want right your way. From what i have read and heard about you both. The Nexus has a lot of talk about you two. None of it good either. In I will let you heard from me what i have found out. First report on Addison of colony director. She's nothing but a stubborn person who thinks everything needs to be done her way and if its not done right her way she yells at you and has the person reassigned right way. Tann on the other hand thinks his more right then Addison and that the Salarian's should be the main leaders of the Nexus. Not human, or Turians or Krogans, or any other race here.

What, how did you find these repost on use and how many are there about use Addison asked.

Well from what i have read there is like two hundred so far and nothing good to say about either of you. More of its bad about you Addison then. Reason that is because you seem to listen to the hate about the Kogan's more then Tann does. Ruder said

Wow that's what the Nexus think of use now. I hate to think of you think of use now Ryder, Tann said?

I know what I think of you both and when the time comes you'll find out. But if you both don't you better support me right now on what i ask for and don't question me again ever is that clear. Because you might find out what a fleet of warships will do if you don't. As of now I'm taking over as Lead Human pathfinder and the other pathfinders agree with me. In fact Overlord Morda, on Elanden, Kandra, Ava, and ESO all support me. This fleet is going to rule this galaxy and with there help I'm going to build twice the outpost and twice the stations as well.

Now as i was saying. YOU better not cross me. IN fact Addison your new assignment is here.

Addison, What. YOU can't do that.

Yes i can and i just did. Your to report to the new Tempest and stay there as the ships ambassador. Tann your going to run the Nexus leadership on one condition you let me pick the people.

Done Tann said, agreeing. Who do you have in mind to replace Addison here.

I have several people in mind now here. In fact hear is the list of people.

Some of these names are not even out of cryo yet. What am I supposed to do about this Tann asked.

Well for starter most of those people are military and techs as well for some of them being biotic as well. If the last colonies had them, maybe they would've need to be evacuate at all. In fact as of now all biotic and military are going to be revived now. This so that we can set up better colonies and outpost in Andromeda Galaxy. I know that if Shepard was here he be on your asses about this sooner and nothing would of gone wrong.

As Ryder walk out of the room. he could tell that Addison, Tann, and Kandra's wasn't happy about anything he told them. In fact just as he left security came up to him and damned that he give up and come with them. I s that you three are not going to listen. Find them Addison. Sam upload protocol 452 now please. Yes Pathfinder.

Just as security was about to take Ryder away. They saw a large ship coming up over the Nexus. It was like anything they had seen before. One security person asked the Pathfinder what this was?

As Ryder looked at the security He just said it's a new warship. This ship is capable of taking out this whole station in one blast. Watch. Captain, This is your Pathfinder and fleet Commander. I'm giving order 203 now. On my Command fire on the Nexus if I'm not out of release in ten minutes understood.

Warship, T'soni to Nexus. You have ten minutes to comply or be fired on.

Just then Tann, Kandra's and Addison walked out of Tann's office. Dam it Ryder. We thought you were joking. But now that we see what you have been doing and the size of this ship you build in secret. We all have come to the agreement that your in charge of this. We want to ask you to build as mean ships as possible for use and. Then Tann looked at Ryder saying as Pathfinder in Charge I'm giving you a promotion to the rank of Pathfinder Admiral. I ant you to use these ship to take care of the Kett and when your done. Then what are you planning on doing with the ships.

Oh I thought that maybe I pay a visit to the Milky Way galaxy and find this mystery's Benefactor that had Jinn Garson killed and kill them or maybe I'll help Commander Shepard take on the Reaper's in the Milky Way Galaxy or maybe I'll Just conquer this galaxy and control it for good.

Wait, Tann said. I remember you talking about this mystery's Benefactor from the Milky way galaxy. Do you know something more then you told me?

Yes I do Director Tann. ON Kandra I ran in to some people who worked for a group called Cerberus. They told me a guy by the name of the Illusive man sent them here to conduct experiments on people. I believe that this man is responsible for Jinn deaf and it was on purpose. See Jinn didn't want anyone to find out that the Intuition had run out of money and didn't want anyone of use finding out. So when she got a call from this mystery's Benefactor she didn't ask questions. But later on she started to suspect something wrong and wanted nothing more to do with this man. But that wasn't going to happen. Because in the Milky Way Shepard was right. The Reaper's had invaded and was attacking Humanity, Turians, Asari, Salarian's and every other race. Shepard was determined to stop them at all cost even if it meant dying as well. My father wanted Dr. Liara T'soni to come a long with use, but she said she couldn't leave Shepard's side in the fight to free the Milky way galaxy and stop the reapers for ever.

So are you telling use that This one person called the Illusive man from the Milky way galaxy is the reason Jinn Garson is dead and it wasn't because of the Scourge then?

Yes this is right. In fact the Illusive man thinks that Humanity needs to be on top and all over races should obey them. This is what his vision is all about. Now do you all understand why I'm working in secret If anyone of his operative's are still on the Nexus of any place else they could stop this and all hope we have. This is why I need your help with out asking for it from you all. It could help use or kill use all. But now that you all know what I've been doing I'll let you decide on your own. I just hope you decide to help and let me work. Because as I said it could be bad for everyone here now.

As Addison, Tann, and Kandra's looked at one another. They talked about what Ryder said. You know that now I think about it Ryder's right Jinn's did seem to be so wrong in mean way.

What do you mean by that Kandra's Tann asked?

Well when i found the body it was in a section of the Nexus that wasn't open to anyone until the Hyperion arrived here. IN fact she was killed on the bed and I should of look closer. But the way she was killed was like someone was standing over her when they did it and made darn sure they wasn't found out. But that didn't stop Ryder from looking in to it and finding all this out. I think we should agree to let him keep working in secret and see what happens from here. It could draw out the true killer and then we can be done with this for good.

SO Kandra's that's what you think? Addison asked

Yes I do think that after everything here Ryde is right?

Soon after they all turned back to Ryder and said we all agree. I will take the transfer you gave me to work closer with you on this Ryder. I know that your father would be proud of you for stepping up and taking charge like he did. In fact I think Ryder should get a say as well in the Leader ship decisions to on the Nexus as well Tann?

Your right he should and we are agreed. Keep building as mean ships as possible and in secret to.

So Ryder. What did you name the ship that's over the Nexus. You called it T'soni right.

Yes I did. Why are you asking me this?

Well that's the last name of the Asari that love Commander Shepard right. So why call the ship that. Well From what I know of and kind of learn Liara was the daughter of a powerful Matarich. That's all I know for sure.

You mean that, you called the ship this name so that we know what's still going on in the milky way galaxy and never forget that are races are fighting for there life's back there to save the galaxy and we should be there instead of here. We should be there fighting instead of building outpost here then?

Yes because I know that if the roles were reversed we be asking are self the same thing here.

Well I guess I can't argue with you there Ryder. Some part of me still wishes this. For one thing your right we need to never forget what's going on back there. Addison said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)