More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BEN D BEN D

What schedule should he use?

Copy Mabel's schedule.

Shooting Star or Pine Tree… Bill mused as he stared at the twins.

Pine Tree was more intelligent than most kids his age – his schedule reflected this, as being more on the technical side, but less so then he had expected. Pine Tree seems to have trown in a few humanitarian studies, instead of physics or maths as Bill would have preferred.
But then again, Bill was quite beyond the level of knowledge needed for high school degree in both subject, and would most likely end up bored in a week. And while Pine Tree is smarter than the average meat sack, he was still stupid all the same, Bill thought. Stupid all the same was right. After all a meatbag was still just a meatbag, no matter how many tricks you taught it.

Shooting Star is more of a free spirited, compared to her brother. She didn't take life seriously and preferred to live in the moment rather than fret about the uncertain future. She was crafty and liked making things – mostly gifts she would offer to other people – and her classes reflected that part of her.
Shooting Star had taken mostly art and craftsmanship courses with even a cooking class in there. the only exception seems to be philosophy. It seems fun. But Bill thought her courses were all stupidly simple and useless. Then again if he wanted to fit into high school, it might be better to be able to focus his more murderous tendencies into something less destructive. Plus it would be fun to see just how much he should mess with the meat sacks in philosophy.

"Shooting Star it is." He muttered to himself and glanced down at the blank paper.

He watched as blots of ink sprouted from nothing and snaked in every which direction, forming lines, and criss-crossing over one another. In a few seconds, he found himself with an official schedule. Then he snapped his fingers and his decision was registered in the school's database. Once he finished, he let out a deep breath and Bill cursed himself. He was already tired from such little use of magic. It was humiliating. He went to glare at the twins but quickly found them staring at him with round eyes. Bill jolted and bit back a yelp. He had been caught staring.

The two exchanged perplexed glances and Bill began to panic. As much as he hated them, they weren't that stupid. It wouldn't take long for them to realise who he was if he kept making mistakes. He needed to do something to make his staring seem far less strange, but nothing came to mind. Luckily, the bell saved him. He rushed to his first class with all the other students and melted into the thick crowd. When he glanced around himself, Bill found he had lost both Pine Tree and Shooting Star – not that they had been chasing him.
He sighed in relief. He had only been caught staring which wasn't immediately alarming, but he needed to keep himself hidden by blending in. So long as Bill appeared to be an average teenager, he could maintain the element of surprise. All he needed to do was not draw any attention regardless of how outstandingly ugly Timothy was.

God damn it, Timothy. Bill thought and he lamented being stuck in such an ugly, ugly meat sack.

He went to his homeroom which happened to be craftsmanship. The room had not been far from where he had been before. The room was big and neat. Shelves and cupboards were cradled against the walls and were stocked with all kinds of tools and equipment, basically anything there can make you lose fingers. Half of the room was filled with long workbenches each with their own own uncomfortable stool. The other half of the room was filled with more heavy machinery. Bill opted for a seat in the far back where he, hopefully, wouldn't draw too much attention.

Bill was the first to arrive within the room. The teacher hadn't shown up yet either. He was quickly bored and had half a mind to start messing around with some of the equipment. He could use some of his magic on the Saw Grinding Machines, make the saw blades come loose and make the blades fly out across the room, cutting through anything unfortunately enough to be in their way.
Or break the wiring in the power drills, so they would explode the moment someone turned them on. All these devious ideas popped into Bill's head and he grinned at himself. As much as causing an "accident" would be fun, he couldn't allow himself the luxury so soon. Pine Tree and Shooting Star would get suspicious if strange things suddenly started happening. He had to play his cards right and that meant, for the moment, no murdering.

Bill had barely sat down, before the door was blown open with loud slam. Overly eager Shooting Star half skipped into the room, while loudly shouting behind her.

"You better hurry Sir Dipping Sauce! You going be late."

As she fantaically waved her hand, half hanging out of the door. Bill should hear distant cursing coming form the hallway. As the cursing subsided, Shooting Star scanned the room, before her eyes landed on Bill. The look she gave him made Bill tense.
Bill feared he might be recognized for a moment but he pushed that fear away. He didn't really know why he was so paranoid in the first place. He didn't look like a triangle with a top hat anymore.

Unfortunately.

He looked like Timothy now.

Lamentably.

"What's the hold up?" a booming voice comming from behind Shooting Star asked. Before an overly excited gasp escaped it. On no, not that monster! Bill thought, being very near a panic attack. Bill shouldn't even attempt to stop the shiver going up his spine, as that monster eyes sized him up like a piece of meat.

"Oh sorry Grenda" Shooting Star said to her bigger companion. Her eyes never leaving Bill.

Her face split into a impossible wide smile before practically skipping over to him. With that monster hot on her heels.
Bill stiffened. God, he didn't want to be anywhere near that monster. Not after what had happened all those years ago…in that closet. He shuddered.

Why did Shooting Star have to share class with that. Special when Shooting Star seems to have decided to take pity on him, because of his stupid meat sack was just so ugly. Stupid Timothy. And her goody good-shoes nature compelled her to try being his friend.

Shooting Star plopped down next to Bill. With the Monster standing behind her.

"My name is Mabel", Shooting Star smiled and batted her eyelashes at Bill. She must have had something stuck in her eyes.

"But you can call me ~The girl of your dreams~" She said, singing the last part out.

"Huh?" Bill shouldn't keep the confusion of his face.

"Hubba, hubba, he's quite the hottie!" The Monster exclaimed shamelessly, "Mabel you are so lucky I'm in a relationship with an Austrian prince otherwise I would be all over that nice piece of man!"

Bill suddenly felt very uncomfortable. His eyes shifted downwards, as Bill suddenly found the floor to be the most interesting thing in the room.
Until his eyes landed on Shooting Stars smooth legs. For reason Bill shouldn't entirely understand, he let his eyes wander upward. Shooting Stars skirt seem to have been pulled slightly up, when she had sat down.
And just where her naked legs disappeared under her skirt, between them, Bill should just make out a very thin, very colorful piece of fabric.
Shooting Star shifted in her seat, Bill quickly averted eyes back to Shooting Star face.

"I haven't seen you before?" Shooting Star asked, with a raised eyebrow, she seemed to be studying his face intensely.

"I'm new here." Bill nervously answered, had she figured him out?

"You must be." Shooting Star purred. "i wouldn't forget someone with your face."

Bill thought raced around in his head, in a confusing mess. Wait what? was ugly Timothy, really so ugly that even shooting star feel the need to make fun of him?

"And your body." The Monster loudly called out.

Bill leaning slightly back, just to get a bit further away from that Monster. He felt like he was missing a bit of information.

"Is it getting hot out here? Or is it just you?" Shooting Star asked, giving him a wink.

What? Bill thought to himself. He was hot? How? Timothy was so ugly. His hair wasn't brown, his skin was too pale, and he had a stupid dot just below the left corner of his mouth that wouldn't wash away no matter how hard he scrubbed. When he practiced smiling in the mirror, Timothy got this weird dent in his cheek that made him look even uglier. There were just so many things wrong with him. How was Timothy hot?

"Hang on," Bill said, "I'm hot?"

The two girls exchanged a perplexed look.

"Oh Yeah", The Monster answered. Loud enough to draw the attention of the rest of the class, that had walked in while Bill had been busy talking to the two girls.

So he had misinterpreted the situation. Now that he knew what was going on, he thought back on what he had learned from watching TV. What did those kids do? Flirt? Bill wasn't sure how exactly it worked but he was ready to give it a shot. However, he noticed how flirting was the first step to coupling and he wasn't sure he wanted to get that intimate with Shooting Star. Perhaps he should opt for a way out. Even thought it would be chance to get closer to one of his targets...

What should he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)