More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goodson goodson

What do I do?

Cop a feel of those wonderful tits

Making up my mind to live out one of my fantasies, I walked around the desk to stand behind Rachel. Reaching around her I slid my hands over her breast, cupping them in my hands. God, she had great tits, I thought to myself as I pressed my cock against her firm ass. Reluctantly, I stopped groping her magnificent tits and slid my hand down her back to feel her ass. I knew I had to stop before I came in my pants, so I walked around to the front of the desk, trying to stand in the place I was before. She might get suspicious if I appeared to be dissappearing right in front of her eyes. When I was in the exact place I was before I turned the dial, starting time once more. Rachel just kept talking, finishing her thought as if nothing had ever happened.

Confident that my ploy hadn't been detected I decided to see what the chime button would do. As she looked away from me I pressed it. As the small chime sounded, Rachel turned toward me, her eyes glazed over as she stared at the watch. She seemed to be frozen again but I could hear the sounds of people moving around outside of the office so time continuing at it's normal pace.

"Are you okay, Rachel?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," Rachel said with a dreamy sounding voice, "I love your watch."

"You do." I said, for some reason not framing it as a question.

"Yes, I do." Rachel said in the same dreamy quality. It was then that I realized what had happened. I had hypnotized her, the chime hadn't frozen her it had placed her in a trance.

My mind raced with the possibilities of the situation, trying to decide what to do first. Finally I made up my mind. "Rachel, you will always obey me. You will always do everything I tell you. Serving me makes you happy beyond belief."

"Yes, I will obey you. I'm happy to serve you." Rachel said, her dreamy voice sounding happier.

" Rachel, when I say, 'roses are red' you'll be under my control and will do everything I tell you." I continued, inserting a trigger in the unsuspecting woman's mind. "Rachel, when I say 'Violets are blue' you will be back to normal, you will not remember anything only a feeling of unbelievable happiness."

"Yes," Rachel said her voice sounding suddenly sleepy.

"Violets are blue, Rachel," I said, watching with satisfaction as she woke up. She was smiling as she looked around the office, as if trying to find the reason for her happiness. "Rachel, Roses are red." I said as her eyes glazed over once more.

"How can I serve you?" Rachel asked in her semi-sleeping state.

"Lift up your skirt, and show me your panties." I told her. Despite her trance, a smile showed across her beautiful face as she lifted the hem of her dress. She was wearing a pair of small black panties and to my surprise a garter belt. She stood there smiling at me blankly as I studied her panties. "Very nice, Rachel," I complimented her, "Pull your skirt back down and sit at you desk. From now on, you'll become aroused whenever you hear my voice. You won't know why but the sound of my voice will become an aphrodisiac to you."

Rachel slowly lowered her skirt, smoothing it down over her thighs as she sat down. "Violets are blue," I said as I left her office, letting her come out of the trance not remembering anything. I spent the rest of the day working, although my mind wasn't on my work but on the possibilities of having Rachel as my willing love servant.

What should I have Rachel do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)